Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Portal components
JEGATHES

plz tell me how

when i do the overall header, its saying that i didn't create a editor user, can anyone plz tell me how
Nick(NR)

http://howtodoit.myfreeforum.org/

search box put: editor
JEGATHES

No topics or posts met your search criteria

it says this
myff admin

1. You must give the (myfree/myfast/myfine)forum.org link to your forum. A link should be given to the problem if at all possible. Do this whether you think it is important or not.
  2. Search on the forum and on howtodoit for your problem before posting. 90% of the posts we get have easily found answers if you search on a couple of key words from your post. If this is not the case report the keywords you searched on and we will make sure search works for the next person to try the same search terms. Each time someone doesn't bother to use the search, questions accumulate in the forum making it harder for people to actually find answers! as people searching will end up finding the question and not the answer.
  3. Keep it to one support question per thread, if you have another question start a new topic. This will help others using "search" to find answers.

and use English.
Bravo

Moved from the portal thread, it would only confuse future searchers

took me about five seconds to find this: http://howtodoit.myfreeforum.org/...component=content&topicid=681
JEGATHES

http://freeswapits.myfreeforum.or...=4341b0f69b5197bd7ae730168e111b63

thats the link, the karma and karma count is there but don't know where to put the image and how to add karma

i did the karma, karma_count and karma_total in style and then profil fields and then i added component,

please can some one clearly state step by step on how to add karma and comment on my forum
JEGATHES

when i sign up with editor it says its already registered
myff admin

So in that case use the editor account.
JEGATHES

ok i have got on and it says karma and karma count but dont have the image and don't have the karma add button and it says 0 on both
myff admin

So what guide have you followed, and exactly what have you done?
JEGATHES

well i went to profile fields and then i added karma, karma count and karma total and i said

visible=all
user=admin
defualt=0

for all three but the image and add karma button is not coming
Nick(NR)

JEGATHES wrote:
well i went to profile fields and then i added karma, karma count and karma total and i said

visible=all
user=admin
defualt=0

for all three but the image and add karma button is not coming

yes, but WHAT GUIDE? read through it again your missing the last part regarding the karma images and adding in the links

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Portal components
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum