Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
Katy

Editing the table header?

http://mytestingspace.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Keywords searched: I have searched keywords like colour change, header change, table colours, and various combinations. I found a howtodoit on changing style template colours and read it, but from what I can see it either means you can't edit a particular section of the forum (which can't be right, I know I've done it before) or it's done elsewhere.

I'm editing my forum colours and would like the teal sections at the top that say forum/topics/post/last post to change to match my colour scheme. However, I can't seem to find a way of doing this. This isn't the first time I've edited a myff colour scheme but it's been a while so I don't remember which boxes relate to which areas, and as above I've tried searching howtodoit and am still coming up stumped.

I'm sure there's a simple way to do this and I'm just looking right past it - can anyone help?
Katy

Typically, as soon as I give in and post a topic I then manage to work it out  

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum