Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
perthtruebluetwo

Edit activation/welcome emails.

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :
http://rangersonlineloyal.wonko3.myfastforum.org

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>
hi guys is there a way to edit the wording in the activation e mails, welcome emails, and the log in screen ?
perthtruebluetwo

Eh hello !!!!

Anyone here?????
Nick(NR)

not sure with the emails, but you can add bits to the login_body.tpl if you want to have some info there, assuming people don't just use the login jumpbox at the bottom of the index or the login portal and actually click the login link.
perthtruebluetwo

Any word on this what's wrong with the support forum I take it admins having a well deserved break ???
Nick(NR)

perthtruebluetwo wrote:
Any word on this what's wrong with the support forum I take it admins having a well deserved break ???

new offices in southampton to get sorted is probably quite distracting when your in swindon, so travel, phone calls, meetings and the like all take up a fair bit of time, I'd answer regarding the emails portal, but it's something I've never used to have know how to answer.

but I have had a look through some of the portal template files and.......

email_user_welcome.tpl and also email_user_activate.tpl

look like their the ones, you may need to look at, so I'd suggest making a slight edit, like adding your name to the bottom and testing it was a test account, so see if the name appears, sorry I can't be more informative.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum