Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
redryder

E-mail Notifications Have Gone Dead Again

It was just over a year ago we had to deal with this and one again it has reared it's ugly head.

http://modelsteam.myfreeforum.org

I believe the last e-mail from this forum to me came April 17th at 4:17 am eastern time (USA).

E-mail notifications for some of our forum members has gone dead once again.

We believe they stopped some time yesterday or the day before.

Gil
redryder

Is anybody paying any attention to this?
redryder

Anybody?
aking35

neacaquatic.myfreeforum.org

Some of our members are reporting this issue and also the issue of no notifications when a thread has been replied to.

Any ideas?
aking35

Any ideas anyone?
Nick(NR)

email notifications may have stopped for admin too remember, so sit tight, I've made admin aware
myff admin

Sorry missed the thread, We seem to be pretty clear on email block lists, though I have found one Barracuda with an issue and done a removal request there.
myff admin

As usual with this sort of thing knowing the email address domains that are blocked would be useful.
redryder

myff admin wrote:
As usual with this sort of thing knowing the email address domains that are blocked would be useful.

Hi Admin and team,

I don't have any blocked address domains related to MFF forums. In the past this has proven to not be the issue, at least on the user's end. It is also occurring across all platforms, devices, and browsers.

Here is the years long thread from before:
http://forum.myfreeforum.org/abou...2.html&highlight=notification

These issues are not new at all and I have observed that your best and quickest repair successes occurred when you knew when the notices stopped as it often occurred due to an unknown glitch with an update at MFF.

To that end, here is the notice I posted at the end of the old thread:

It was just over a year ago we had to deal with this and one again it has reared it's ugly head.

http://modelsteam.myfreeforum.org

I believe the last e-mail from this forum to me came April 17th at 4:17 am eastern time (USA).

E-mail notifications for some of our forum members has gone dead once again.

I hope this helps and thank you for your attention.
myff admin

I have done extensive black list checking without finding anything other than a minor issue.

My notifications are coming through fine. I need to know the email domains such as gmail.com etc that have an issue.
myff admin

I have a lead. It is typically stupid that antispam measures do silly things that will create false positives.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum