Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Search Engines
st_jimi

Dropped out of google

I know from experience that people found our forum by searching google for keywords related to our site and we were the number one result for them, but after doing some searches on google none of the keywords bring back our site not even searching our domain brings back our site!

Whats happened to make this happen? do you think it may have something to do with our domain just forwarding to our subdomain?
symon

At a guess i,d say it may have to do with google booting you for abusing the adsense clicking, i know for a fact a certain admin was trying to get people to just click the links thing this would make them rich, well in fact all it does is gets you booted and no money.

Just a thought.
myff admin

Switching domains will set you back with google, and you will lose the boost being on a myfreeforum domain gives you.
st_jimi

hmm he's such a dufus is that really it where kicked off because he was kicked off adsense?

i thought subdomains weren't google friendly then again mff is a good pr domain
symon

st_jimi wrote:
hmm he's such a dufus is that really it where kicked off because he was kicked off adsense?

I,m saying it could well be google do not like to be taken for fools and know all too well when a site is trying to con them.

There is no such thing as a get rich from clicking or Admin would be living on some tropical island.
myff admin

st_jimi wrote:

A subdomain of a powerfully linked domain may be better than a totally new domain, but I really don't think domains weigh that heavily in things.
st_jimi

@symon yeh probley will explain it, i havent been getting people to click while ive been running it and still getting a fair amount a day i believe when you drop out of ranking they put you in the google sandbox? the best way of getting out of there s to build up a good backlinks once where out of the sandbox i think we'll shoot up the index due to the number of members and posts i hope.

@admin i think its more to do with the number of back links google has for the domains rather than the domain its linked to but then again google works in weird ways
Nick(NR)

http://forum.myfreeforum.org/about7979.html

Will add domain changes to that list.
mrfriendly

I like that, I was wondering will i be worth it to do the following

I'll use my All In One Forums as an example here.

To put every Forum I have underneath each category has a Link on Google for example

I have Under The News and Entertainment Field:

TV = Link and Comment to submit to Google

Movie = Link and Comment to submit to Google

Animal World = Link and Comment to submit to Google

News Link and Comment to submit to Google

and so forth to get more traffic, or will that not work so well?

Thanks,

Warren

myff admin

What do you mean "submit to google" google takes almost no notice of manual submissions.
mrfriendly

I am referring to this link www.google.com/addurl as "Submit to Google"
CodyT07

You can try it, I done it before, but Google will find your forum one way or another.
mrfriendly

So Cody what your saying is, its not really worth it or will it be a bit of a help?
CodyT07

mrfriendly wrote:
So Cody what your saying is, its not really worth it or will it be a bit of a help?

I really don't know, if you have the link to your forum in your profile Google bot and others bots WILL find it.
mrfriendly

Thanks for that info there Cody, by the way just to go off topic for a second I noticed in your signature, you got a profile on "xfire" what is that please?

And back t Topic thanks for the tidbit information I wasn't aware of that!
CodyT07

mrfriendly wrote:
Thanks for that info there Cody, by the way just to go off topic for a second I noticed in your signature, you got a profile on "xfire" what is that please?

And back t Topic thanks for the tidbit information I wasn't aware of that!

Its a game logging site, my clan requires it mandatory, so I can talk to my friends when I am or not playing a game. Its pretty handy and free. A few other members on here have one.
Anymore Q's on it, pm me.

And your welcome.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Search Engines
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum