Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Search Engines
myff admin

Don't be arrogant, try promoting your content!

The common mistake of people (including me) in promoting web sites is to promote the main page of your site.

This is pretty presumptious that people will want to leap in and join your forum, simply on the basis of the front page.

In reality it is quite likely that the front page will contain nothing of exceptional interest.

On the other hand your stickies may contain great material. For example on one of our forums if you are into star war role play:

Starwars Galactic racial field guide

Rather a long page, so don't casually click, but something that may attract people to the forum and promotable (as I have just done) by placing a link with good keywords here.
If the owners of that forum were on another starwars forum, they could with any luck post that link without being acused of spamming!

So think about it folks, have you any really good "entry" pages to push?
slaughterhouse

i still dont understand how to put my forum out there and get it running, please help
Viper

Anonymous wrote:
i still dont understand how to put my forum out there and get it running, please help

Read some of the threads on this forum. They will give you a good idea

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Search Engines
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum