Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.
 


       myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Link Exchange
Scott_1984

Disabled/Health Forums/Websites:

My Second Online Forum/Website are for both Disabled People & Able Bodied People & for there friends, family, & carers, & General-Chat, Ect. - My Second Online Forum/Website
Rapid

10 Posts Sound Ok?
Scott_1984

Hi :)

Rapid wrote:
10 Posts Sound Ok?


Hi I don't quite understand your post/reply???....

What do mean by 10 Posts Sound Ok, as I don't quite get the meaning of that question or reply

Take Care & Take It Easy

Scott
Rapid

Re: Hi :)

Scott_1984 wrote:
Rapid wrote:
10 Posts Sound Ok?


Hi I don't quite understand your post/reply???....

What do mean by 10 Posts Sound Ok, as I don't quite get the meaning of that question or reply

Take Care & Take It Easy

Scott


The Forum Is "Link Exchange" If You Know What I Mean.
Scott_1984

Re: Hi :)

Rapid wrote:
Scott_1984 wrote:
Rapid wrote:
10 Posts Sound Ok?


Hi I don't quite understand your post/reply???....

What do mean by 10 Posts Sound Ok, as I don't quite get the meaning of that question or reply

Take Care & Take It Easy

Scott


The Forum Is "Link Exchange" If You Know What I Mean.


Myfreeforum is up there as an link, it's a clicky link to myfreeforum website.

I just did the click thing My Second Online Forum/Website instead of the the link: http://pain.myfastforum.org

Take Care & Take It Easy

Scott
Rapid

Quote:
Link Exchanges are becoming more common as they are an effective means of advertising. The most basic is a Link Exchange or Link Swap. Basically you come in agreement with another administrator of another forum, and he/she puts a link to your forum on his/her forum, and while you put a Link on your forum to the other admin's forum.


That's A Link Exchange ^^^

You've Just Posted This In The Wrong Section I Think
Scott_1984

Reply:

Rapid wrote:
Quote:
Link Exchanges are becoming more common as they are an effective means of advertising. The most basic is a Link Exchange or Link Swap. Basically you come in agreement with another administrator of another forum, and he/she puts a link to your forum on his/her forum, and while you put a Link on your forum to the other admin's forum.


That's A Link Exchange ^^^

You've Just Posted This In The Wrong Section I Think


I put up my website/forum on here for anyone whom wanted to join my forum/website & post there websites/forums at: Join my forum & suggest your forum/website - Suggest A Website - Nothing Illegal - Unlawful or Rude

I just did the click thing My Second Online Forum/Website instead of the the link: http://pain.myfastforum.org

Scott

       myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Link Exchange
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum