Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Off Topic
CodyT07

Difference btween Heaven and Hell

And I quote (hopefully no one gets to offended)

Quote:

Heaven is where the police are British, The chefs Italian, The mechanics German, the lovers French, and it is all organized by the Swiss.

Quote:
Hell is where the police are German, The chefs British, The mechanics French, the lovers Swiss, and it is all organized by the Italians.
myff admin

It is an old one, and now actually woefully out of date on the Chef front
Zudane

Re: Difference btween Heaven and Hell

CodyT07 wrote:
And I quote (hopefully no one gets to offended)

Quote:

Heaven is where the police are British, The chefs Italian, The mechanics German, the lovers French, and it is all organized by the Swiss.

Quote:
Hell is where the police are German, The chefs British, The mechanics French, the lovers Swiss, and it is all organized by the Italians.

I'd have to disagree with this... but as admin stated, it's old.

One of the most globally known chefs is British, and I am guessing the German police bit references the Nazis... but it's an important note to point out that there is a difference between Nazi and German.  Nazi's were German, but Germans weren't Nazi's.  They were the Nazi party, a group within the German culture and needs to be considered separately from the German military.
Ask Mr. Religion

Funny!

Then again, I know of a forum that can tell you the real differences.

AMR
Gosu71

Lol, I thought this was funny  

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Off Topic
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum