Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
CarolPaso

Debug Mode Error - HELP

My Forum is:  http://itsaboutthehorse.myfastforum.org

I have gotten the following Debug message in all my Threads and they won't load.   What is going on?

Could not obtain post/user information.

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 145 Table './myfast470/phpbb47060_posts_text' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

SELECT u.user_active,u.user_xprofile,u.username, u.user_id, u.user_posts, u.user_from, u.user_website, u.user_email, u.user_icq, u.user_aim, u.user_yim, u.user_regdate, u.user_msnm, u.user_viewemail, u.user_rank, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid, u.user_avatar, u.user_avatar_type, u.user_allowavatar,u.user_session_time, u.user_allow_viewonline, u.user_allowsmile, p.*, pt.post_text, pt.post_subject, pt.bbcode_uid FROM phpbb47060_posts p, phpbb47060_users u, phpbb47060_posts_text pt WHERE p.post_id in (77016,77026,77031,77064,77071,77087,77117,77120,77121,77138,77142,77143,77149,77161,77169) AND pt.post_id = p.post_id AND u.user_id = p.poster_id ORDER BY p.post_time ASC

Line : 529
File : viewtopic.php
myff admin

should be fixed.
CarolPaso

Thanks!  It is.  You guys are the best!

Merry Christmas
spock_gb

http://sevra.myfastforum.org

I`m also getting a Debug message, but its on the front page.

Quote:
General Error

Could not read template information.

DEBUG MODE

SELECT original,macros FROM phpbb69045_web_templates WHERE template=''

Line : 252
File : viewpage.php

I was going to try and fix it myself, with the help of these pages. It appears though,by the postings, that its not something I can do.
spock_gb

You`ll notice that the above message is now 10 days old.

Have I upset somebody ? Cos I still havn`t had help on this one, and new visitors to my forum, using www.sevra.myfastforum.org are greeted with
a white page and a Debug message.

I have tried looking for answers through Forum Support, but there isn`t any that help me.

Can somebody please answer this post ?
spock_gb

Its OK.... I found the answer, by Editing the Index.html

Sorry to have bothered you.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum