Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.
 


       myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
betdnpicks

copyright complaint about http://betusvegas.myfreeforum.org/

Admin  MMF

My name is Dan Nance.  

I want to file a copyright complaint about the forum http://betusvegas.myfreeforum.org/

This forum is taking my pictures off my business website www.betdnpicks.com
and photo cropping them on other pictures in order to shame me, make fun at me, bash me, etc. then posting them at  http://betusvegas.myfreeforum.org/

Go to my disclaimer page page http://www.betdnpicks.com/#!gallery/c1yjy
and you can see my pictures that are being used on http://betusvegas.myfreeforum.org/ to shame me and without permission members at betusvegas snatch my pictures from my website.

Please go to these links for proof they are in copyright violation using my pictures.

 right side of picture that's me my racing colors you see on my website.
 http://betusvegas.myfreeforum.org/NAME_THAT_BLUEBERRY_about210.html

 My picture photo cropped in the image on left in the suit and my racing colors in picture on left all taken from my website betdnpicks.com. In this topic they are using my pictures and saying I am dead
http://betusvegas.myfreeforum.org/A_Eulogy_Mr_Nance_about135.html

These are two examples of my pictures being used without my permission and there are many more all over http://betusvegas.myfreeforum.org/

I am asking myfreeforum.org to demand ALL my pictures be removed from that forum or face a copyright lawsuit. I know myfreeforum.org does not tolerate copyright violations because I was warned in the past when I had a forum with MMF  that is no longer in use.  

I want to also let MMF know that http://betusvegas.myfreeforum.org/ is being used to slander and libel many people besides me and it's not being used for what it's intended to be. Take time and read the harness racing forum and look at the bashing and slandering of people going on there. Does MMF allow that type of behavior? The members of that forum one being juice junkies using several names to slander people are there mostly to use MMF for that purpose only.

What host would allow a person to open up a forum to be used to slander and commit libel. I know for a fact that some of the members of http://betusvegas.myfreeforum.org/ are right now being sued for libel for what they posted on other internet forums. I can send the court case number.

I ask you please look into the actions of http://betusvegas.myfreeforum.org/

Thank you,
  Dan Nance
Bravo

I think in the case of the two threads about you, asking for their removal would be possibly the right option, MFF Admin may or may not see that differently, as he is much more clued up with regard to law etc.

However if you say this forum is consistently using the forum as a vehicle to abuse people then I think it would constitute a 'hate' forum which would lead to its suspension. However we'd need to see clear evidence of that, and not just 'have a look'. Screenshots or links to where this abusive behaviour is taking place would be needed.
myff admin

What I do see there is a whole forum where most the threads are abuse.

This makes it a forum run to an unacceptable standard, there is more effort going into trolling than there is genuine forum.

I have suspended it.
claimkingsn

forum locked

betusvegas.myfreeforum.org

This is Scott Nance the owner of this site.

I am responding to your post explaining the reason for locking my website.

I would urge you to please take another look at all of our topics and threads. if there is any trolling or posting things not related to a topic its within the last few days. please check. I have always for the years we have been up ran a clean and respectable forum and NEVER had one complaint until now.

Within the last couple days when a disgruntled person who is not a member at my site started posting very libel things about me on the web some and I stress some, of my members who just recently signed up posted rebuttal things to my defense witch was not needed because I handled it the right way when I found out. the only reason some posts are off topic and seem to be derailed is because my admin who was away for the weekend and I had a replacement,  didnt get to getting my board back to topic like we do because my regular admin just came back in tonight.


I can assure you my board and all threads will be back to where we keep them (on topic) and some sign ups that we not authorized by the permanent admin will be deleted.Please check beyone this past weekend and you will see what kind of site I run.
Like I said we have NEVER had one problem or complaint about ANYTHING until now and I assure you it will be fixed Immediatly upon being unlocked within minutes.

Thanks you,
Scott C. Nance
myff admin

Okay you have a fair point about the dates.

I apologise. But please clean house.
claimkingsn

I fully understand.

Thank you!!
betdnpicks

Admin

Please allow me to respond with the TRUTH. As I said I am Dan Nance the brother of Scott.

What happened was my brother and I had a website betusvegas.com we owned together and the forum teamnancemyfastforum.org powered by myfastforum.org from June 2010 until I closed the forum down in Feb. 2013. That forum was registered to me. Scott and I had some personal issues going on several months back and I wanted to end my dealings with him and that's why I closed down the forum at teamnancemyfastforum.org to members in Feb. and then I went my separate way and built my business website www.betdnpicks.com.

I gave the old betusvegas website to my brother when I shut down the  teamnancemyfastforum.org forum. After that Scott went and got his own forum in Feb. from myfreeforum and linked it to the betusvegas domain name and started a forum. There was nothing wrong with his forum for months and there was about 3 posts from members in days and he only had a handful of members who hardly ever posted and that was because he ran all the old members away from the teamnancemyfastforum.org forum before I closed it because he got into verbal assault battles with members on the forum and they would never come back and be apart of anything Scott was running.

Moving forward to the current events that triggered this topic. A few weeks ago Scott the owner and only Administrator of his forum allowed people who are known internet thugs from other what I call trash sites to register and become members of his forum. When he did allow these people in (one goes by the name Juice Junkies)  they started on the bashing of me and stealing my pictures to trash and humiliate me and they also attacked another person Scott personally knows who goes by the name Michigan Dale. As you may have noticed there were numerous topics posted about me going back three weeks bashing me on Scott's forum and HE KNEW ALL ABOUT THE TOPICS and was there. He made no effort to remove topics and photo cropped pictures of me and Michigan Dale. Scott encouraged these forum thugs to bash me on his forum and I think it was all because of his hatred towards me.

When I was told about the bashing of me on Scott's forum and went there to see what was posted I then needed to react to the slander and needed to tell the truth about things so I did and used my old forum to get the truth out. Seeing that the truth was posted for people to read my brother and his forum thug friend Juice Junkies contacted myfastforum and had the forum closed and that was fine with me this needed to stop. But Juice junkies and my brother had to take it a step further and try to shut down my forum I use for my business and then laughed about what they tried to do. That is when I had enough and contacted myfreeforum about the copyright violations and Scott running a forum to trash people.

Do not let Scott Nance fool you for one minute he knew exactly what members were doing that he allowed to sign up and he was there every minute of the day not out of town someplace. My brother runs the whole show there bottom line.

I urge myfreeforum to moderate and watch what goes on at betusvegasmyfastforum.org. It was a dead forum for months until Scott Nance allowed forum thugs to post and turn the forum into a trash site these past few weeks. These thugs who have it out for me are even involved in lawsuits for slander and libel because they have trashed people on other forums and Scott knows all about that as I do. Maybe he'll keep it clean now like the old forum we ran together before I had to shut it down for personal reasons. I will be looking in on Scott's forum to see if it is being operated to MMF standards and if it's not I will report it. But, he may try to ban my IP so I can't read what's going on there.

Thank you, the TRUTH and nothing but
 Dan Nance
betdnpicks

betdnpicks wrote:
Admin

Please allow me to respond with the TRUTH. As I said I am Dan Nance the brother of Scott.

What happened was my brother and I had a website betusvegas.com we owned together and the forum teamnancemyfastforum.org powered by myfastforum.org from June 2010 until I closed the forum down in Feb. 2013. That forum was registered to me. Scott and I had some personal issues going on several months back and I wanted to end my dealings with him and that's why I closed down the forum at teamnancemyfastforum.org to members in Feb. and then I went my separate way and built my business website www.betdnpicks.com.

I gave the old betusvegas website to my brother when I shut down the  teamnancemyfastforum.org forum. After that Scott went and got his own forum in Feb. from myfreeforum and linked it to the betusvegas domain name and started a forum. There was nothing wrong with his forum for months and there was about 3 posts from members in days and he only had a handful of members who hardly ever posted and that was because he ran all the old members away from the teamnancemyfastforum.org forum before I closed it because he got into verbal assault battles with members on the forum and they would never come back and be apart of anything Scott was running.

Moving forward to the current events that triggered this topic. A few weeks ago Scott the owner and only Administrator of his forum allowed people who are known internet thugs from other what I call trash sites to register and become members of his forum. When he did allow these people in (one goes by the name Juice Junkies)  they started on the bashing of me and stealing my pictures to trash and humiliate me and they also attacked another person Scott personally knows who goes by the name Michigan Dale. As you may have noticed there were numerous topics posted about me going back three weeks bashing me on Scott's forum and HE KNEW ALL ABOUT THE TOPICS and was there. He made no effort to remove topics and photo cropped pictures of me and Michigan Dale. Scott encouraged these forum thugs to bash me on his forum and I think it was all because of his hatred towards me.

When I was told about the bashing of me on Scott's forum and went there to see what was posted I then needed to react to the slander and needed to tell the truth about things so I did and used my old forum to get the truth out. Seeing that the truth was posted for people to read my brother and his forum thug friend Juice Junkies contacted myfastforum and had the forum closed and that was fine with me this needed to stop. But Juice junkies and my brother had to take it a step further and try to shut down my forum I use for my business and then laughed about what they tried to do. That is when I had enough and contacted myfreeforum about the copyright violations and Scott running a forum to trash people.

Do not let Scott Nance fool you for one minute he knew exactly what members were doing that he allowed to sign up and he was there every minute of the day not out of town someplace. My brother runs the whole show there bottom line.

I urge myfreeforum to moderate and watch what goes on at betusvegasmyfastforum.org. It was a dead forum for months until Scott Nance allowed forum thugs to post and turn the forum into a trash site these past few weeks. These thugs who have it out for me are even involved in lawsuits for slander and libel because they have trashed people on other forums and Scott knows all about that as I do. Maybe he'll keep it clean now like the old forum we ran together before I had to shut it down for personal reasons. I will be looking in on Scott's forum to see if it is being operated to MMF standards and if it's not I will report it. But, he may try to ban my IP so I can't read what's going on there.

Thank you, the TRUTH and nothing but
 Dan Nance


They are still using my picture without permission photo cropping it and posting it on the forum in an attempt to bash me. The forum is still being used as an abuse forum. Can't MMF put a stop to this?

http://betusvegas.myfreeforum.org..._ON_HARNESS_FORUMS__about214.html

Scott Nance told you he would remove photo cropped copyright pictures of me and has not they are all over the website.

Also, Scott Nance told you he would clean up the trash and hatred on his myfreeforum and has not there are threads of bashing and trashing on all pages of the forum.

http://betusvegas.myfreeforum.org...rst_Step_In_Getting_about161.html

http://betusvegas.myfreeforum.org...EETS_WILL_BLIND_YOU_about157.html

http://betusvegas.myfreeforum.org...FERS_DAN_EMPLOYMENT_about140.html

http://betusvegas.myfreeforum.org/A_Eulogy_Mr_Nance_about135.html


A hate and racist topic not removed for forum.

http://betusvegas.myfreeforum.org...erbooths_at_Maywood_about166.html

Please take action with this forum Scott Nance has lied and did not do what he claimed he would do to run forum up to MMF standards. I know MMF does not what to be involved in copyright issues.

Thank you
myff admin

You are pointing at posts that have been made in the last week, as such they fall within the commitment made by the forum owner to clean up recent posts.

I am at this point also deleting the post made by juicejunkies as I am not allowing inter forum slanging matches a home here.

This is a forum for specific actionable complaints and not for extending arguments.

If these posts still remain in 24 hours, then I will assume that their is no commitment to clean up the forums act and it will be suspended permenetly.
juicejunkies

myff admin wrote:
You are pointing at posts that have been made in the last week, as such they fall within the commitment made by the forum owner to clean up recent posts.

I am at this point also deleting the post made by juicejunkies as I am not allowing inter forum slanging matches a home here.

This is a forum for specific actionable complaints and not for extending arguments.

If these posts still remain in 24 hours, then I will assume that their is no commitment to clean up the forums act and it will be suspended permenetly.


You mean actually showing you who this guy is?   This is all public information, nothing to do with a forum war.

Are you in the business of hosting scams on MFF?   Stick by your terms and conditions and act right.   I am not asking for much.
betdnpicks

myff admin wrote:
You are pointing at posts that have been made in the last week, as such they fall within the commitment made by the forum owner to clean up recent posts.

I am at this point also deleting the post made by juicejunkies as I am not allowing inter forum slanging matches a home here.

This is a forum for specific actionable complaints and not for extending arguments.

If these posts still remain in 24 hours, then I will assume that their is no commitment to clean up the forums act and it will be suspended permenetly.


Thank you Admin you are taking the warranted proper action and yes this whole situation was nothing more then an attempt to create war by this known internet thug Juice Junkies who my brother befriended in or order to slander me and my business on Scott's MMF forum.  

I did not see the posts you removed of juice junkies and I have no desire to feud with anyone here. I'm sure whatever was posted were lies like all the other things being posted on Scott's MMF forum used to slander me and my business all related to jealousy. The Admin did the right thing removing those posts. I do not run a forum to slander my brother or anyone else but I have been a victim in the last several weeks.  

Thank you,
 DN
betdnpicks

betdnpicks wrote:
myff admin wrote:
You are pointing at posts that have been made in the last week, as such they fall within the commitment made by the forum owner to clean up recent posts.

I am at this point also deleting the post made by juicejunkies as I am not allowing inter forum slanging matches a home here.

This is a forum for specific actionable complaints and not for extending arguments.

If these posts still remain in 24 hours, then I will assume that their is no commitment to clean up the forums act and it will be suspended permenetly.


Thank you Admin you are taking the warranted proper action and yes this whole situation was nothing more then an attempt to create war by this known internet thug Juice Junkies who my brother befriended in or order to slander me and my business on Scott's MMF forum.  

I did not see the posts you removed of juice junkies and I have no desire to feud with anyone here. I'm sure whatever was posted were lies like all the other things being posted on Scott's MMF forum used to slander me and my business all related to jealousy. The Admin did the right thing removing those posts. I do not run a forum to slander my brother or anyone else but I have been a victim in the last several weeks.  

Thank you,
 DN


Admin

 One other request if I may. It appears my brother Scott after your warning to clean up his forum or you will suspend it has marked all his forums members only.

http://betusvegas.myfreeforum.org/

Guests no longer can view the topics and posts in his forums therefore they cannot be looked at to see if Scott cleaned up his MMF forum as directed or not. Knowing by brother I know his next move will be to try and ban my IP so I can't enter as a guest to see if anymore pictures have been posted or slanderous posts.  

I ask please monitor his board to make sure he has complied with your demands to clean up his MMF forum.

 Thank you,
myff admin

okay that is it.

crap posts left active but set to registered only.

We are about decent communities not this type of crap.
myff admin

I am with some reluctance unsuspending this again.

This is on the grounds that I did give 24 hours to remove rogue posts.

The suspension was on the grounds that rather than cleaning house, action was taken by the forum admin, but that action was simply to hide the posts by making them registered only

Given the nature of the posts this course of action goes entirely contrary to a clean up order.

I am massively fed up with this issue, but I am prepared to consider my own actions and whether I have been reasonably fair and in this case I can see it being a valid view that I have been unfair.

So one last chance guys. But my patience is wearing even thinner.

       myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum