Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
Bravado

Cool rankings anyone?

Heyz ... euhm .. maybe someone can help me out?

Euhm .., i'd like to use some post rankings on my forum , and i know how to do this,
only i've been thinking about ranks only couldn't really come up with some cool ones.
I'd like to have a big rank system because i think its a small thing why certain people (especially in the beginning) might post.
As i sad .., in the beginning i would like the rank adjust quite often so that people see that they can achieve something by posting.
Now my question to guys being .., do you perhaps know a place on the web where there are rankings systems visible or might you guys perhaps have a good idee for a ranking system?
My forum is just a normal community forum so a lot can be used.

Anyway thanx already.

Ps: I hope you guys kinda understand what i mean.
English is not my forgein language so there might be some spelling mistakes or unclearnesses in my above text.

Excuse me 4 that.
Louise

Hiya...I know what you mean...we had this trouble on our forum but ended up keeping things simple...new member, regular member etc...
mike_dunbar

I haven't seen your forum, so I am not sure what to suggest...do you want to keep the ranks in the same theme as the forum, or does it matter? like...maybe under ten posts could be 'noob' and ten - 25 could be 'newbie', with the highest being 'spammer elite' and so forth, if you are doing it by post count.
Harley07

Hey, is it possible to do all of this stuff on a different forum? I'm an admin from a different forum who wants to know how to put the karma stuff and quiz things on the forum, but doesn't know how to. Does it matter whether or not it's a multi-portal template?
symon

Harley07 wrote:
Hey, is it possible to do all of this stuff on a different forum? I'm an admin from a different forum who wants to know how to put the karma stuff and quiz things on the forum, but doesn't know how to. Does it matter whether or not it's a multi-portal template?

If you want karma and hacks etc goto

HOWTODOIT it has the answers there.

IF its Portals That are not on there then goto portalogy

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum