Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
Knight Kishi

Concept Art Signiature

Knights of Sanctum MFF

I was wonder if somebody could help me make a signiature for my account on my forum.
My forum is a RuneScape gaming forum, and thus I would like a RuneScape related signiature.
There used to be a website, CG ARTS that I went to years ago to request art, but the site has been out of order for a long time now

Here are the specifics to my request:

First and Foremost, Dimensions...
325x200 pixels
I know it's kind of big for a sig, but I am the Admin of the site and Owner of the clan, so I'd like to stand out.
I'd really like it to be a concept art styled image, but if not thats alright.
It needs to say somewhere on it, Preferably in Old English text,

Knights of Sanctum

Also, if the attached images could be in there also.
The attached RuneScape logo can be anywhere, but it can't be covering the main parts of the picture.
The flag doesnt have to look EXACTLY like the picture does, but the design has to stay the same. Same layout and icons on it.  I'm hoping to have a Knight in runescape armor. Preferably Rune, Dragon, or Initiate. Most preferably Initiate.  The new designs for the armor are more complex than they used to be..  I’ve provided images of the Initiate armor, if you'd like to see the other two just google image search for "RuneScape (Rune/Dragon) Armor".  Rune is the blue, dragon is the red, and Initiate is the white & gold.  You can have some creative freedom with the armor, but I'd like to be able to tell that it's from RuneScape.
I'm not too picky on what the background or the "scene" looks like.  Something simple like a brick wall, or a forest or something.

I know that this is a lot of specifics to ask, hence why i provided images to perhaps help the aspiring artist.
Anything you come up with would be extremely appreciated.
Thanks so much!

Click to see full size image

Bravo

Here's my design:

Moderated: 1
design removed - don't ask again
Bravo