Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Portal components
futbolli

Component title doesnt show

http://futbollishqiptar.net

for the component I have under the chat { Component announce } shows up instead of the title that I have chosen in the parameters.

at the search type in the component parameters I have 8 for OPENTICKET. That what i did different from the other component that I have in there, that shows the title just fine. I dont know if it has anything to do with it.
myff admin

I am not really clear what portal and settings you are using, and what is in the template file for that portal.

Screenshots would help a lot, especially as your English is not great.
futbolli

admin (no pm's please) wrote:
I am not really clear what portal and settings you are using, and what is in the template file for that portal.

Screenshots would help a lot, especially as your English is not great.

lol I think my english is good. There's probably a lot of typos though  

It might be difficult to look at the my page though since it's not in english.

here's a screen shot

http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/4/3/27/f_Untitled1m_d8ae6fa.jpg
myff admin

In cms_top1.tpl you need:

Code:

<!-- BEGIN switch_top1_title -->

<tr>

<th colspan="1" width="150" height="25" class="thTop" nowrap="nowrap">{L_COMPONENT_TOP1}</th>

</tr>

<!-- END switch_top1_title -->
futbolli

In cms_top1.tpl you need:

Code:

<!-- BEGIN switch_top1_title -->

<tr>

<th colspan="1" width="150" height="25" class="thTop" nowrap="nowrap">{L_COMPONENT_TOP1}</th>

</tr>

<!-- END switch_top1_title -->

yess

I had L_COMPONENT_ANNOUNCE instead of L_COMPONENT_TOP1

Thanks a lot.

Just out of curiosity, how come L_COMPONENT_ANNOUNCE was there as I copied an existing component TOP to create TOP1.
myff admin

Because the basic search template had ANNOUNCE when it should have been SEARCH and so the bug propagated.
futbolli

Because the basic search template had ANNOUNCE when it should have been SEARCH and so the bug propagated.

Oh ok. Thanks again for your time. Really helpful.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Portal components
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum