Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
perthtruebluetwo

Component frontpage.

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:http://rangersonlineloyal.co.uk/index.php?component=indexpage

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:Component front  page

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>Hi admion, when im searching on google for Rangers forums, when i locate my own forum i see this under the name of the forum.

Rangers Online Loyal Rangers fans forum...R.O.L
www.rangersonlineloyal.co.uk/
Main Menu. Home Forum. Links Menu. The number one Rangers fans forum,Join our Rangers forum family today. { COMPONENT_FRONTPAGE } ...

and when i click on the link it takes me here

http://rangersonlineloyal.co.uk/index.php?component=indexpage

ive searched in vain to remove the  {component frontpage} from the forum description under the forum name on google but to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated.
Nick(NR)

Don't quote me, but check in cms_index_body.tpl for {MYFF.COMPONENT}

I think that may be it, as i see your description above it

example:
Code:
<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" border="0" align="center">
  <tr>
<!-- Left Column -->
   <td align="left" width="20%" valign="top">{MYFF.MAINMENU}<br />{MYFF.LATEST}<br />{MYFF.LINKSMENU}</td>
<!-- Center Column -->
   <td valign="top" width="60%">{MYFF.DESCRIPTION}<br />{MYFF.COMPONENT}</td>
<!-- Right Column -->
   <td align="right" width="20%" valign="top">{MYFF.CATEGORIES}<br />{MYFF.POPULAR}</td>

</tr>
</table>

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum