Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.
 


       myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
Mwah

Complaint against http://thesocietyofcanutes.myfreeforum.org

The forum

http://thesocietyofcanutes.myfreeforum.org/forum34.php

Exists for the sole purpose of attacking female members of a commercial forum. Attacks are made by banned members of that forum. The true name of the forum is The Society of Cunts, which tells you all you need to know.
myff admin

http://forum.myfreeforum.org/Terms_amp_Conditions_about1096.html
Mwah

Thanks for the response. Can you be more specific though? I think if you take the time to visit the linked forum you'll find that terms and conditions aside,  the law is in danger of being breached on the site in question.
myff admin

the link could not be clearer. please reread it.
Mwah

I read it clearly the first time. That you would condone such activity by hiding behind your terms and conditions is appealing.
myff admin

You plainly have not bothered to read the T&C as they explain how to make a proper complaint. You may have a case?  we have no idea as you have not followed the instructions.
hollyberry

Re: Complaint against http://thesocietyofcanutes.myfreeforum

Mwah wrote:
The forum

http://thesocietyofcanutes.myfreeforum.org/forum34.php

Exists for the sole purpose of attacking female members of a commercial forum. Attacks are made by banned members of that forum.


I would like to report this forum too and agree with the previous complaint.  The forum 'society of canutes' seems to serve as a platform for a hate site, the targets of which are members of another forum.

The main area on the forum which is used for this purpose is called "The Messroom .. Guest can post here"

Here is an example of a recent post by a member called Sad Reality, Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:55 pm, in which the real surname of the ex-partner a female member from the other forum has been revealed:    http://thesocietyofcanutes.myfreeforum.org/sutra6959.php#6959  along with suggestions that members should commit suicide.

The apparent admin is Mrs Belmarsh, who very rarely posts, but has posted today and seems unconcerned about the site being used as a 'hate' site.  

Your terms and conditions suggest that people can be "attacked" by guests or members posting material that contravenes your terms and conditions, but they posts must be deleted in a timely manner and members deemed responsible are to be dealt with.  Clearly the forum is littered with attacks, yet there is no sign of them being removed nor the members responsible being dealt with.

It would be appreciated if you could advise the admin of this site to follow your terms and conditions and ask them to remove all the attack threads, which are far too many to mention or provide links to.

Thank you.
Bravo

I've had a look around, and while there does seem to be a lot of childish ranting about someone called Lucy, I think it does go a little far, and is VERY childish, but perhaps not far enough to warrant an intervention. It is not a 'hate' site, just that there is a childish response to being banned from another forum by the look of it. A reminder from Admins T&C post:

myff admin wrote:

Please note that inter forum squabbles, bad behavior by admins and mods, or even some odd individual threads that contain hateful material are not grounds for a complaint. If you don't like behavior on a forum, then the best thing to do is to leave that forum. We will not micro manage forums or play referee in disputes.


Is there any better evidence than posted? To say 'oh there's too much' is not enough. Link to definite sections that contravene the T&Cs. If it's just more of the same that you already linked to I can't see it being a genuine complaint given the evidence presented and seen.
symon

I can see your point here , this site seems to be set up mainly to take the mickey out of posts and members of

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/

Clearly banned members have started up this forum in spite.

However as Bravo has stated at the moment it is just a bunch of childish people having a pop.

Starting a forum on the sole purpose to poke fun at another forum or their members is not a hate site IMO.

The best advice is to ignore the site, if you do not read their silly posts , it will not effect you.

I do agree it is not nice though.


Although i just found this, so it does go too show that the main puropse is just to copy post from another forum and then make childish comments on it, some are quite hurtful if it is you that they are talking about. however sometimes you must be thick skinned.

http://thesocietyofcanutes.myfree...ewspaper_near_you__about1998.html
myff admin

Thanks guys, I was holding back on an opinion as there was very little in the thread in reality and I have not had time today and indeed no one can be expect to spend ages taking pot luck around a forum looking for issues. But my opinion is what you guys are saying, childish crap going on.
hollyberry

I appreciate you have all taken the time to look into this, thank you very much.  

While I agree their behaviour is childish and we could choose not to visit their site and read their comments, it has been going on for some time now.  If you were to visit female first members chit chat you will not see one topic started about canutes or its members.  Yet on canutes, on page 1 alone of 'The Messroom .. Guests can post here', over half of the topics directly target members of female first.  Some of which, a few of the members of canutes are pretending to be, since they are using the same usernames from female first or variations thereof.

I wondered if posting statements relating to members from another forum, as well as monitoring our daily topics and posts so they can be replicated and ridiculed amounts to behaviour associated with stalking as per section 2 of the Protection from Harassment Act?  Have you had any experience of this with previous complaints about any other boards myff host.  I would be grateful for any advice.  It's easier said than done to ignore this forum.  As I mentioned previously, this behaviour has been going on for months now and there is no sign of it halting.  Posting someone's real surname causes even further concern as to what these people may be capable of.  

Many thanks,
Holly
myff admin

This is not a discussion of nice or nasty? it is more about the policing of morality and or freedom of speech, and just who gets to make the judgement?
As has been said in this case it is very low level crap going on, and not something we can step in on without saying we are moderating all forums and denying ownership rights to forum owners.
no one ends up happy I know, but the alternative is worse.
hollyberry

It's not the outcome I was hoping for but thank for your time.
Nick(NR)

It may not be the outcome you wanted, but neither of you have posted direct links to any topics, that breach our terms and conditions for us to act, should any action need be taken.

You have to understand that we are not here to sit on the shoulders of forum admins and make sure their forums stays within the terms and conditions myff have set, if you know there are specific topics that breach our terms and conditions, by all means post a direct link for it to be looked at and acted upon if need be.
hollyberry

Thank you Nick for your reply.

It mentions in your terms and conditions under “No You Can’t” about sites advocating self harm which is self hatred, and you provide the example of encouraging anorexia.  I would like to ask how suggesting someone commit suicide is any different?  Suicide is self harm.  Surely posting someone should end their own life including predicting when they will do it, is encouraging self harm and is therefore self hate?

While I agree most of the posts on this site can be attributed to “childish crap” as myff admin suggested, I do think encouraging suicide is a step too far.

Your terms and conditions state: You can be "attacked" by guests or members posting material that contravenes our terms and conditions. But you must delete such posts in a timely manner and deal with any member deemed responsible.  

I would like to ask why the suicide posts have not been removed by the moderator/administrator and the members responsible for these posts dealt with as your terms and conditions suggest?  Is there any moderation going on at this site?

I’ve provided some links.  Some of the titles of the topics say it all:

Is suicide wrong

Female First's Luclastic (page 1) LucySHITMYPANTSlastic “I recommend suicide for the slag”

lucylastic's self pity could provoke a person to suicide

Gobnait can't get a man or keep one LOL  Sad Reality: “Maybe someone at ff should start a poll asking if  to end the pain gobnait should commit suicide ? I know how I & a few others there wud vote”

Lucy Is An Emotional Wreck Under All Her Tough Talk  (page 1) Here we have Sad Reality referring to posts by female first member Lucy when she was being flamed at another forum and when Lucy talked about this kind of behaviour being akin to cyber bullying and noted a case where this resulted in the suicide of a teenager.

Priscilla WTF is She Trying To Say  last post by Winston Smith states “suicide would cure Lucy”

Me & lasticlucy  Sad Reality boasts about Lucy “making thinly veiled threats of committing suicide” and Plasticlastic suggests if Lucy was suicidal and he/she would encourage her to “jump”

luclastic is a real tough guy according to her  LucySHITMYPANTSlastic: “Poor Loocy. Her existence must be difficult. She should drink a nice chilled bottle of drain cleaner and say goodnight”

Lucy lives a busy and demanding life important life  More suicide talk about Lucy including predictions when it will happen

Has Lucylastic off'd herself yet

Sad RL News RIP Lucylastic
Bravo

hollyberry wrote:
Thank you Nick for your reply.

It mentions in your terms and conditions under “No You Can’t” about sites advocating self harm which is self hatred, and you provide the example of encouraging anorexia.  I would like to ask how suggesting someone commit suicide is any different?  Suicide is self harm.  Surely posting someone should end their own life including predicting when they will do it, is encouraging self harm and is therefore self hate?

While I agree most of the posts on this site can be attributed to “childish crap” as myff admin suggested, I do think encouraging suicide is a step too far.

Your terms and conditions state: You can be "attacked" by guests or members posting material that contravenes our terms and conditions. But you must delete such posts in a timely manner and deal with any member deemed responsible.  

I would like to ask why the suicide posts have not been removed by the moderator/administrator and the members responsible for these posts dealt with as your terms and conditions suggest?  Is there any moderation going on at this site?

I’ve provided some links.  Some of the titles of the topics say it all:

Is suicide wrong

Female First's Luclastic (page 1) LucySHITMYPANTSlastic “I recommend suicide for the slag”

lucylastic's self pity could provoke a person to suicide

Gobnait can't get a man or keep one LOL  Sad Reality: “Maybe someone at ff should start a poll asking if  to end the pain gobnait should commit suicide ? I know how I & a few others there wud vote”

Lucy Is An Emotional Wreck Under All Her Tough Talk  (page 1) Here we have Sad Reality referring to posts by female first member Lucy when she was being flamed at another forum and when Lucy talked about this kind of behaviour being akin to cyber bullying and noted a case where this resulted in the suicide of a teenager.

Priscilla WTF is She Trying To Say  last post by Winston Smith states “suicide would cure Lucy”

Me & lasticlucy  Sad Reality boasts about Lucy “making thinly veiled threats of committing suicide” and Plasticlastic suggests if Lucy was suicidal and he/she would encourage her to “jump”

luclastic is a real tough guy according to her  LucySHITMYPANTSlastic: “Poor Loocy. Her existence must be difficult. She should drink a nice chilled bottle of drain cleaner and say goodnight”

Lucy lives a busy and demanding life important life  More suicide talk about Lucy including predictions when it will happen

Has Lucylastic off'd herself yet

Sad RL News RIP Lucylastic


That's how you present evidence.

After reviewing the new evidence I'd say this forum has gone way over the line. I think this does constitute genuine harassment of 'Lucy' as they discuss not only opinions about her, but about her living arrangements, relationships with her parents, the continual references to her committing suicide, and the like. All this goes beyond in my opinion.

However, it is the opinion of Admin that truly matters.
hollyberry

Bravo wrote:


That's how you present evidence.

After reviewing the new evidence I'd say this forum has gone way over the line. I think this does constitute genuine harassment of 'Lucy' as they discuss not only opinions about her, but about her living arrangements, relationships with her parents, the continual references to her committing suicide, and the like. All this goes beyond in my opinion.

However, it is the opinion of Admin that truly matters.


Thank you Bravo.  

If these posts were just a one off I doubt there would be much concern about them.  We would indeed ignore them and treat them as "childish crap" as has been previously suggested, however they are relentless.  As are their posts about CG, another primary target of their harassment.  However I have not been able to find the time to pull all that evidence together.
hollyberry

I didn't have much time but I’ve provided the following links to enquire whether this constitutes genuine harassment of ‘C.G.’.

As with the posts which target Lucy, these include not only opinions about C.G., but references to her parents, along with past and present relationships with partners.  If people think these aren’t capable of promoting self-hatred I’m at a loss as to what else needs to be revealed as evidence.

     
I CG REALLY disagree with this

Winston Smith: She's in her 40's, old, menopausal, and 3 husbands I have you. This last one is a knob and a loser. That's why she's estranged from her family. She's an embarrassment to them. A product of her mum and father's cheating outside of his first marriage. Her father left his children and their mum to marry her slut mother. It's disgusting. The facts have been published here. It is no secret amongst friends and others. Understandable why she is an adulteress whore, eh?

Sad Reality: Does anyone else wonder if cg has a venereal disease  ?



Enough already C.G. Carrot Girl. Why the façade and pretention

Sad Reality: I think it wud be fun to hear what the neighbors of c.g. femalefirst.co.uk say about her..............

Am sure the aged narcissist is the subject of much talk , living by the old girl  must be like living by The Bundy's from MARRIED WITH CHILDREN

Neighbors wud chatter away about  seemingly endless number of men moving in & out , the neighbors probably referring  to them as Bloke #1 , Bloke # 5  or have pet names like POOR BASTERD , GUY SO HARD UP HE 'S WITH HER , HEY ANOTHER LOSER SHAGGING THE OLD TWAT etc

Considering  what a pig cg is am certain the neighbors all rush to the window and laff /cheer /applaud when one of her ongoing chain if men smacks her around and excitedly call other neighbors on the phone to tell them so everyone can enjoy watching  the skank is get a beating  

Wud talk about how  in conversations with everyone cg always brings up scat issues like bowel movements , farting , and what she describes as her own  luxury toilets she has .Then proceeding to ask them for their own loo stories    

See the kids coming for music lessons and be gripped with the urge to run out and tell the parents to keep their children away from that freak ............

Maybe this could all be the basis for a BBC tv series with fellow freak Boy George as cg , as a fag hag she'd love the castings



Nose Job for CG

Winston Smith: Yes dear. Get one. No amount of teeth whitening (you needed it), or other nonsense will help you look less hideous. No one can see your face anyway, not with your nose.

LucySHITMYPANTSlastic: #pianoteacherbucketfannyadulteress known as Female First C.G. Carrot Girl  #Femalefirstcgcarrotgirlpianoteachercheaterliarwhore

No notices CG's face or jeans because her nose, the hideous mole is gone #thanksdaddy, is all that's on her shoulders. Her wide arse is still there.

Sad Reality: From her published photo the old girl might think about a nose job .Then again her present nose opens the door to a second career as an anteater .

Do think any work on that thing growing out of her face should wait till after she has a round of electro shock therapy too change her vile personality.



Pretentious CG is a Hyacinth Bucket

Jolly Wanker: the new bloke hit the nail on the head.  didn't someone say cg's father cheated on his first wife with her mum, who got pregnant (with cg) and her divorced his then wife to marry her mum? proving the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Sad Reality: In her photos she looks much older then 45 and appears tired .  
Drinking ,drugs ,  smoking ? Also can't forget her disturbed personality , what's in your heart will show on your face.



Who is most insecure CG or Lucylastic

Jolly Wanker: after five years cg goes to the gym to exercise her fat arse. if she could exercise her w c fields nose off she would be five stones lighter.



CG's latest avatar

Winston Smith: Could she be more desperate at advertising her tired old gangbanged bucket fanny than lay on her back with her legs spread in the air? For fucksake.



Stalkers

Sad Reality: Isn't the old girl so important to have not one but two stalkers !!!!!

Actually it's not surprising someone as eccentric and high strung as she is wud draw the attention of weird ones .

Goes with the soap opera life that she is constantly writing about that includes ongoing serial relationships , proudly cheating , married ( for now ) but also a fag hag  , and plenty of experience with domestic violence ............

If the self admitted  queen of flatulence thinks anyone posting here is a stalker she is wrong .She  shouldn't mistake honest criticism of her gigantic narcissism with stalking .

Also ironic that the aging one wud complain about stalkers since she has been one . kingie told me how she was trying to find out who ex member murray was and make trouble for him at work .In addition last June she was following Lena  around in Members Chit Chat automatically posting after  her  as if to bury Lena's comments & was pm'ing others not to respond to Lena's  posts .



cg's insect infestation

Sad Reality: Maybe not bugs at all but crabs from her vagina ?  Maybe kingie should spray some bug killer down there ? Am sure it's been done before.

LucySHITMYPANTSlastic: They both are serial cheaters. There could be anything crawling  from her granny bucket fanny. The old slag is in her forties. She's probably shagged every bloke in her village. I wouldn't touch her, not even with my neighbours cock.



Garrot Curl

(page 2)

Sad Reality: Has a post up about how an ex would beat her  LOL) and another was a big asshole.  
But what could those guys say about her in defense ? OMG , she is high strung ,totally selfish , still subsidized by her parents , has a scat fetish , screamed lots , was a fag hag , addicted to expensive scarves & purses, about 13 years old emotionally .................

LucySHITMYPANTSlastic: They beat her because she had every bloke in the village cocks inside her bucket hole. Would you want to get every sexual disease known and unknown to man from your wife? Didn't think so. Surprisingly, I have had more diseases that CG. My scat in-the-garden-shed business has put me in the highest of risks category. Kingy will be the next to beat her senseless. He deserves what he gets for cheating with the married slag.



These - in addition to the posts about Lucy - are examples of what frequently takes place on this site.  As I pointed out previously, there seems to be no sign of it halting despite those concerned having ignored it for months.  I hope you will agree they go a bit beyond being ‘childish’.
myff admin

Well at last a decent set of links and a reasonable point that we can go on.

To be honest it is still childish crap even in those threads, but it does help tip a balance and I have suspended the forum.

Threads like that force us to have to decide it really is childish crap, rather than that it really isn't if you get my drift.
hollyberry

Thank you.  Your help with this has been appreciated very much.
Sparkle2

Good to see this site suspended. I think making reference to people's personal life, living situation, relationships with partners and family crosses the line between childish crap and harassment.

Suggesting people kill themselves also crosses the line in my opinion. Every year thousands of people and families are affected by suicide. These people should think about the trauma families go through across the world dealing with suicide before they suggest people do it in their childish anger filled rants.
Willow Tree

I too am glad that this site has been suspended. It definitely crossed the line between "childish crap" and harassment/stalking of individuals, so a good decision by admin.
Hello

How long will Society of Canutes be suspended ?

FF moderators are not aware that lucy  ,cg , and various others from their home site have made group attacks at SOC using profanity and  emotcions for feces .Here they are simply trying to use ff management as pawns to get their way .

Since talk of suicide tipped the balance is it possible that in return for no more mention of that topic the suspension be lifted ?
Sparkle2

Hello wrote:
How long will Society of Canutes be suspended ?

Lol. Your life just can't go on without slagging off Lucy?
hollyberry

Please don't start bickering and bitching here.
Hello

^^^^^^^^^^^^ We hope the staff here at ff will notice the hostility of the purportedly unjustly victimized people who came complaining . They are simply trying to use the administration to get their way .

Again there will be no more mention of suicide issues if soc is allowed to resume .
symon

The point has been made by both parties for and against  the forum being closed.

Until Admin has had the chance to read the comments , i'm going to lock this thread before it turns into a battle field.
Mrs Belmarsh2

http://thesocietyofcanutes.myfreeforum.org/forum34.php

The complainants have not contacted me, I am prepared to look into the issues and remove the relevant members and postings, if required to do so by the owners here. I do not have an agenda against female first .. I think that a check on female first's own boards will reveal similar postings to what they are complaining about on my forum and to also show that for a female board a lot of the members (include some "females" do not appear to be actually female. Could they also note that the name of my forum is The Society of Canutes" and is not connected with the other forum that you have mentioned.

It might be that Female First have ejected members from their board, however that does not mean that those members (if they behave properly) should be ejected or followed onto my forum by Female First.
Mrs Belmarsh2

http://thesocietyofcanutes.myfreeforum.org/forum34.php

At no time have female first contacted me. I have no connection with any other forum that they mention. My forum is called "The Society of Canutes". An examination of Female First's own discussion board with reveal that  many of the postings are of a similar nature to what they are complaining about on my forum. I will of course look into the relevant issue and remove postings that are outside the remits of My free Forums, however I cannot be expected to eject former Female First members just because female First objects to them posting esewhere, just so long as they behave within the requiremtns of my Free Forums I see so problem with following My Free Forums instructions.

The Society of Canutes is not a hate forum.

To avoid complexity I propose that if The Society of Canutes is re-instated I will remove all existing postings and ensure that rules follow My Free Forums guidelines.
symon

You have put forward your argument for your forum to be un-suspended.

I now ask you to be patience and wait for Admin`s decision.

This may take some  time.

I will leave this thread unlocked in the mean time.
Mr. Rebuttal

The closing of Society of Canutes

I'm disappointed with the decision to close SOC. This lot making complaints are disingenuous. Both sides should have been heard. If you go past Female First's front page, use the archives, you will find the same pisstakes there, but worst. Same topics. SOC only mocked them. Nothing more.
Female First breaks its own terms and conditions daily. Take a quick glance at the Jolie Pitt Aniston forum. Those are real names, real people, not Internet pixel personas. Vile posts about minor children. The group complaining here doesnt care about any of that. Their personal identites aren't known. No one "ex partner" was revealed. If it was, I would like to see evidence. Unless there are real people with the names Lucylastic, CG, and Gobnait, then this is a load of tosh. Nothing was posted on SOC that you lot didn't tell in the open public forum.
There are pisstake suicide and death threads on FF. Lucylastic posted that she celebrated the death of one of our former PMs with champagne. Theres also a thread where they  posts who they hope will die next. Real people. Real names.
This group has posted on the same cunting forums they pretend to condemn, including Lucylastic. She recently posted on CuntsCorner attacking FF banned members.
None of this matters now. They can celebrate. Congratulations for closing another forum, Loocy and Queen Bee.
When one door closes, another opens.
Freeforum Admin - They are guilty of exposing personal information, including attempting to contact employers of banned members to hurt their jobs. Having mod privileges and abusing them............poor show, CG.
Farwell ladies. Lucylastic, if you don't want childish twats to mock you pooping yourself in a pub, my advice is don't post it, sweetie.
symon

First of all we have no control over Female First site if they are breaking their terms and conditions.

When a complaint is made we look at both sides of the complaint and then action is taken.

However when we read things that break our terms and conditions then a forum can and will be suspend until both sides have been heard and the relevant issues have bee resolved.

We do not take sides .

Again all points have been made by several members for and against.

I again now ask that no one else posts until Admin has made his decision.
Hello

I cannot believe ff forums has closed soc on the basis of a few complaints . Where is you dedication to free speech and also street sense that prevents you from being used as pawns by some not very nice people ?

The complaining parties have long used femalefirst forum for attacks on various others and have among other things cheered on the 9/11 attacks on the USA , Nazi Germany , and made numerous posts attacking people based on religion , race, country indulged .They have taken this to three other forums as well.Their accusations here consist of a long list of faslehods and lies.

The moderators seemed most concerned with suicide talk which we at soc promised not to make any more so as such can the forum be reinstated ?
Mwah

Female First is, as the name suggests, a forum used by women mostly living in the UK. Membership ranges from 15 years upwards. The topics discussed tend to be lighthearted and irreverent. It is a digital water cooler.

Inevitably and perhaps because it is a place where women meet, it has over the years become a magnet for the less pleasant side of the Internet community. From time to time it has been necessary for our admin, who are employees of first Active Media ltd and can therefore be considered impartial, to remove certain members. It is a decision not taken lightly and usually  follows a protracted period of disruptive behaviour likely to damage the long term viability of the community.

The Society of Canutes, 'SOC' or 'Society of Cunts' is a journeyman forum which has roamed from host to host. Its initial purpose was to act as a base for disruptive 'tours' of other forums including, but not limited to Female First. Since the suspension of The Society of Canutes, Female First has come under hourly attack from guest posters who post in an unrestricted area of our forum. The target is always regular, named members.

Latterly, The Society of Canutes has become the base from which a small number of banned members of Female First conduct a vendetta against our site. The member posting here as 'Hello' is the member 'Sad Reality' who under that name alone has made more than 300 posts consisting of variations of the same attack on two female members of Female First. Those attacks have been accurately described in this thread but boil down to calls for those women to commit suicide, threats to reval names and photographs and any imaginable form of personal abuse.

There surely comes a point at which, terms and conditions aside and consideration of protection of free speech accepted, Myfreeforum has to ask itself whether it can condone, by association, this form of Internet based abuse. Please, visit our Forum, look at the Member's Chat area,  where you'll find us posting, look for any mention of SOC or proportionate retaliation to what has been posted on your platform and ask yourselves who is fair and who is reasonable.

Thank you for the opportunity to respond.
Sparkle2

There's a very fine line between freedom of speech and abuse. You can't go walking down the street shouting obscenities at people and cite freedom of speech. That forum has no other purpose other than to slag off Female First...that is not a community.

At Hello, Female First is a publicly trading company...so if really do think, they promote Anti-Americanism or Nazism then take it up with the relevant authorities.

Female First is just a fashion girly gossip site that occasionally gets troublemakers who are usually banned by the effective mod. Also admin if you take "Rebuttal Man"'s suggestion and search the archive at female first, you will absolutely no mention of Nazism or hate for America whereas there is literally nothing but hate on the SOC forum.
Bravo

Just so you all know.

We don't give two hoots about who likes who, or who posts where etc, we are completely impartial.

If you don't like each other, the internet is a big place, leave each other alone. Those who troll your forum can be banned easily, quickly and quietly.

We will not allow this support forum to be a host for any tittle tattling, name calling, he said-she said nonsense. We care about whether or not Terms and Conditions were broken on an MFF forum. We heard the complainant, and we will hear the response alongside any promises to clean up etc. As Symon said it is Admin's call whether to give them the chance to clean up.

In the meantime, any of the above mentioned squabbling will be moderated. Don't do it here. Remember we know none of you, we are completely impartial, so don't try draw us into the pettiness.
Mwah

Thank you Bravo, I'll respect your request. But I want to add one thing. We are asking for the right to be left alone. The Society of Canutes are asking for the right to continuing a dangerous form of abuse. I don't know if you have children? Imagine your 15 year old daughter stumbled upon The Society of Canutes and found herself subject to that level of abuse. Would it really be good enough just to tell her to stay away or to point to terms and conditions?

Thanks and good night.
Hello

Mwah wrote:
Thank you Bravo, I'll respect your request. But I want to add one thing. We are asking for the right to be left alone. The Society of Canutes are asking for the right to continuing a dangerous form of abuse. I don't know if you have children? Imagine your 15 year old daughter stumbled upon The Society of Canutes and found herself subject to that level of abuse. Would it really be good enough just to tell her to stay away or to point to terms and conditions?

Thanks and good night.


The idea of a 15 year old daughter is illusory and has NO relevance to this discussion .There is no 15 year old girl or boy involved here .

If the poster was so concerned with other people's sensitivities then she should have never made attacks on me at three separate forums and come here trying to manipulate the moderators into ending soc .

We urge the moderators to resist the false arguments and obvious attempt at trickery and reinstate soc. There will be no mention of suicide.
myff admin

The suspension stands, this is not about the standards of other forums but about the standard we want to uphold.

This forum avoiding one particular form of abuse hardly changes the established nature of the forum.

I am now locking this topic.

       myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum