Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
Le@N

Complain About Forum 'MK MUGEN Kings'

MK MUGEN Kings Forums by Fireboy

http://mortalkombatkings.myfunforum.org/

Contains anucceptable posts here. He locked several sections for preview by Guest.
However, topics still available for public with links.

Evidences presented below.

http://mortalkombatkings.myfunforum.org/FINISH_HIM__about269.html
http://mortalkombatkings.myfunforum.org/about265.html
http://mortalkombatkings.myfunforum.org/sutra4553.php
http://mortalkombatkings.myfunforum.org/ftopic216-0.php

He insults many people involved in MK MUGEN creative work here. And myself, when considered MKTX as competing project.
Fireboy already was banned in various MK places. He likes multiple accounts, provocations, insults.. And CAPS LOCK.

Last place where Fireboy was banned, just like example.

http://www.trmk.org/forums/showth...rtal-Kombat-Mythologies-Unlimited

Thanks.) And sorry, if post looks very massive.
Bravo

The 'Finish Him' thread is very nasty and leaves a sour taste in the mouth, including putting photos of people, in some instances with children, and another posting a photo of apparently where someone lives. Clearly designed to threaten and intimidate. Also, slurs such as 'racist' and 'nazi' thrown about. I know nothing of either side here, but I very much doubt this is a public information thread designed to help people avoid a nasty person, it very much looks like a threat, intimidate and harass thread.

In the other threads you show I find it difficult to follow the narratives of the thread as the language uses in words and jargon, alongside nicknames etc, so it's difficult to follow who is talking about who. It doesn't look like a healthy discussion group though, but would appreciate other mods input here to what they think.
Le@N

Quote:
it very much looks like a threat, intimidate and harass thread.

You're absolutely right about that. He laid out private information, I know who leaked it.
Fireboy always creates such topics about persons he don't like.
myff admin

Will take a look this evening.
Le@N

Last thing I wanted to say about this guy.. He even published photos of TRMK Moderators in 'Finish Him' topic.
They banned him and became the objects of hatred. I believe he isn't inadequate person and should be isolated.

myff admin wrote:
Will take a look this evening.

Thanks!!
myff admin

I am not sure that the disjointed ramblings and rantings in these threads really are intimidating, it looks more like the vomiting garbage of a clan war where usually there are two sizes each with a mental age of 6 years old  
I see photos that were presumably already online, but no home addresses, email addresses or phone numbers that are the stuff of harrassment, or for that matter actual threats.

If I am missing anything let me know, its not like I'm happy with that sort of garbage whether its one sided, two sided or whatever. I am still considering what action if any needs to be taken, and I would also welcome the thoughts of the other mods.
Le@N

Here: http://mortalkombatkings.myfunforum.org/sutra4789.php

OK, I made screenshot with personal address.
Spoiler:

You bit mistaken, it's only his OWN personal war.) Never posted something like that.
I'm just administrator on following MK MUGEN places.

http://mkmugenworks.myfreeforum.org/
http://mkmp.myfreeforum.org/
Bravo

With the exception of the 'finish him' thread it looks a lot like 'trash talk' that goes on between competing clans. The finish thread goes over the line, but if it's a one off thread I think it's salvageable. Perhaps an email to the forum owner pointing to this thread to allow a response? Better to get both sides of the story, but of course we care not one bit about who doesn't like who, all we care about is any MFF forum being run in the correct way.  

It's unreasonable to expect everyone to like everyone else, the beauty of the internet is that you can quite easily avoid contact with people you don't get along with. Form another forum, leave each other alone etc

I do think the finish him thread should be deleted by the forum admin though with an understanding there won't be a repeat of it either in public or private forums. People don't like to see their address, or photos of their homes online in a hostile environment, it scares them, usually without foundation, but it scares them nonetheless. So it's a courtesy not to post that kind of thing.
Le@N

Quote:
I do think the finish him thread should be deleted by the forum admin

Indeed, however I don't think he will remove it easily.
myff admin

email sent, was a fine line between email and suspension, real addresses are real harassment and will not be tolerated.
Le@N

Thanks!) I'll ignore this forum like was suggested here.
Le@N

Well, I checked it recently and nothing changed.( Fireboy continues to posting garbage like nothing had happened.
myff admin

Since there has been no response by the forum owner I have now suspended the forum.
Le@N

Thank you!!)) I highly appreciate that, as well community of MK MUGEN forums.
InJustice

I'm fireboy,the responsible for http://mortalkombatkings.myfunforum.org

With all respect,we have a mistake here. Finish him is a popular expression in mk universe,theres nothing important on that.

This guy are always hunting me,acting as a dictator,through lies and dirty actions.
I was just reacting against his tyranny and Nazism. I call us all with racist/nazi terms,such as MONKEYS
just take a look at his real attitudes:

http://mkmp.myfreeforum.org/sutra40520.php#40520

http://mkmugenworks.myfreeforum.org

Look at his avatars,thousand of LIES,insults, I was banned through his fake accounts such as wild west shades,like in TRMK...I'M  tired of this guy...I your help.

That is my head.

The original mkmp was stolen from his original owner

I DIDN'T RECEIVE THAT MAIL...This are you trying to protect himself.

I can remove that children on the street,however,he are already blurred by google. That was natural people's reaction against le@n's tyranny. Please help me,how to unlock my forum?

Thanks for your attention
Le@N

Well, like I already said he isn't adequate person.( Don't believe in his lies, I can bring other members here.
And they will confirm everything I posted earlier. This person should be isolated from network.

Fireboy always plays the role of victim.) You can notice very similar posts in TRMK chat below.
His talk with moderator Jade, later he published her photo.

Spoiler:

InJustice

And what is the relevancy here?? Especially when you were the responsible for that with your group of fakes.

You are just interested in destroy and remove my forum,since you have no chance to equal our work.

This is not me, just of one your multiple fake accounts,that is a fake attempt....a banned guy talking in the chat?? POOR LIE.

LIES?? look at his reaction....everyone can check that post on MKMP. I believe they are able to check that even if you delete everything.

It's about you Le@n,you are the most hated member in our community,your forum as just 69 members.

Just 69  members!!

http://mkmugenworks.myfreeforum.org

This is not a forum,its just something like your virtual ARMY of fakes. Where is the registration field??  Where is it?

How can I register to your forum??

I can bring the whole community Le@n...you are not the forum Adm and not even a person that we can  trust.

look at his avatar:

I see no problems to reveal who and how you are acting .I have ruled my forum since 2008,without problems.

Please,just check this deleted topic guys:
I can bring the whole community Le@n...you are always trying to manipulate the others with your lies and dirty actions. I see no problems in reveal your real personality. I have ruled my forum since 2008,without problems.

http://mkmp.myfreeforum.org/The_H...f_MADWAY_season_3__about2474.html

And what about all deleted topics about me?? What about your removed signature?? removed avatar?? I think that is self explanatory.

I'm sure the ADM are able to check all deleted stuff. Once again,you are trying to manipulate the others.
Le@N

Avatar is just political joke, which I wanted to show.) What are you trying to prove with link?
Everybody already checked this unacceptable topic.
InJustice

Le@N wrote:
Avatar is just political joke, which I wanted to show.) What are you trying to prove with link?
Everybody already checked this unacceptable topic.

Cant you see guys?

Says who?? You? My forum was blocked because "I didn't make reply the to Administration e-mail"  I Didn't receive that mail. I would reply him immediately !! But I didn't receive anything,not even on junk folders =/

Probably due some mail issue,it happens sometimes.

You are not making jokes,you are a real  Nazi boy and that was the reason of that topic. I'm sure that Nazism are not welcome here. I was not violating the rules,it's only about our community.

All used images can be found  in a public form,including Google maps as well all content.

The children inside street view is already blurred by Google. I'm not violation any rule....It's only against you Le@n.

I would like to request permission to inform all community about this Nazi boy,since I'm just using public images,with no violation of the rules.

Thanks
Le@N

Really? Nobody will accept private content you published. And you can't speak it's public, because it isn't.
Below you can check how this person usually writes. Final evidences about Fireboy's insanity.)

Spoiler:

InJustice

Le@N wrote:
Really? Nobody will accept private content you published.
And you can't say it's public, because it isn't.

!! ?? that satisfies me...I'll wait for the moderation....I'm sure that he are able to check all deleted stuff in mkmp/mkmw as well all of your intentions and reasons for that.
Styx

I really don't know how we end up here in a support forum... I think we should keep our problems internal. On one side I fully understand Fireboy on this thing. But this time it went a little over the top. It is one thing to bash each other in the ground and the other to release a address. However this one could be found, made all the things go over the top.
Le@N

Thanks for you post, Styx.) The problem only Fireboy like to share private information.
I'm trying to keep away from such things and moderate objectively.
InJustice

Styx wrote:
I really don't know how we end up here in a support forum...

http://mkmp.myfreeforum.org/

There's no private address in anything...It's just a street in google maps. It's free for public domain. There's nothing official  about you there. EVERYTHING can be found in a public form.

By the elder gods, Leon's best friend...the man who stole the control from the original users,Draxxon and Simpliband. What is next?? Call all of your 69 guys,lol.

But on that I agree with you...we should be man enough to fix our issues in a internal way.
Le@N

Poor liar.( My address wasn't public, you stole it from person I trusted.
Styx

Fireboy what has this to do with all these things here?

I am not here to attack you and add support to anyone in fact I even want that you have your forum back since it is a vital part of our small scene. So if you have questions how I got my hands on the forum remind what I posted in MKMP where I explained this situation. But you never were really good in accepting truths that didn't fit into your small world.

Not to mention all the people you consider as your "friends" are exactly the ones you had struggles a very long time with. So don't make me look like the villain of the scene.

All I try to do is that you get your forum back and that this thread gets removed and then all can move on. If a peaceful together isn't possible maybe at least a co-existence.
InJustice

Le@N wrote:
Poor liar.( My address wasn't public, you stole it from person I trusted.

Once again,says who?? The man who as deleted multiple topics/avatars/signatures in the last10 minutes??

I really hope that moderation can check this information and this issue will be ceased...as the Main Administrator,he are(I hope) able to check all info.

just like this:

original post with my head:

[image removed]

replacement 10 minutes ago:

[image removed]

There's thousand of condos in that street,I'm not seeing you in any place,neither your apartment ....it's just a street posted by Google,like in almost all planet. I'm not posting your house. There's anyone in that street,since Google has blurred everyone who appears in Google maps.
Le@N

I'm sorry for pointless and offtopic messages today. Below is my response to latest paranoid remarks.

Spoiler:

And? It was answer to your pointless critique about MKTX reactions. Now you'll notice it also contain MK1 head decapitation.
My signature also has your quote about that.) It's pointless to discuss such MK related things here.

InJustice

That photo was Replaced again?? 3 TIMES?? Multiple topic deleted,lies,manipulation of moderation/administration...I have nothing more to talk,I must wait for Adm,no comments.
Le@N

Spoiler:

No, I never changed it.( Probably it's just your sick imagination? Already removed signature in MKMP profile by request.
And I'll ignore everything, that you post next time.

InJustice

Le@N wrote:
Spoiler:

No, I never changed it.( Probably it's just your sick imagination? I would not be surprised though.

Le@n...I'm really anxious for justice,for your punishment.....I'm being SEVERELY punished for that,since 2008 without problems...BUT...I'll never try use lies or manipulations to protect myself,specially in the administration topic.

Your intention is clear and anyone can check it.

I'll wait for justice,he may be able to recovery and read all MKMP deleted topics,countless of deleted topics about me,from multi eras.

He can also return the administration of MKMP to their original owners. Draxxon may claim for it,proving what happened in mkmp.
Le@N

Spoiler:

Let's check what Draxxon posted to Styx at MK MUGEN Kings forum.) He gave it voluntarily and don't try to lie about it.
Anyways, isn't your business, for MKMP you contributed nothing.

Quote:
Its true, I gave you the forum and said do what you want. That doesn't mean I don't have a right to get pissed off by your actions. You compare me to other Admins and act like I'm out of line, and paint a picture of me as a bad guy. Clearly I still care for the forum and I'm ashamed of what its become. I'm ashamed of my choice of successor. I'm disgusted at how you wield your power.

InJustice

"I call us all with racist/nazi terms,such as MONKEYS"

Sorry for my mistake on English,the correct sentence is:

He called us all with racist/Nazi terms,such as MONKEYS

I have multiple private messages with repulsive/Nazi content sent by Le@n,If possible just check it.
Styx

How did I stole a forum that was forwarded to me? By removing some admin that quit 4 years ago (for what I apologized in public twice) and changing a password for myff. Draxxon don't like how the forum looks and how I lead it that is ok. So let MKMP be MKMP and let us try to get your forum free with that reported topic removed.

Edit: If the original admins want to have the forum back they can have it. At least I had not to deal with retarded and childish situations like this before.
InJustice

Styx wrote:
.Edit: If the original admins want to have the forum back they can have it. At least I had not to deal with retarded and childish situations like this.

Indeed,situation created by who? Topic edited,deleted,avatar removed,signature removed by who?

I could never imagine that low attack,even from someone like le@n...however,the ADM may be able to check all that deleted stuff . And discovery what is going on...since I'm not violating the rules,there's no private address in that.
Le@N

Have doubts he will not post something in future.(( Fireboy's forum contains only fakes and multiple accounts.
I believe DIRTY place (with racist remarks/photos/insults included) will remain suspended.

Look, even here he allowed rasist remarks and insults!((
Styx

Fireboy I am not your enemy. My vote is they should give you your forum back...
Just with that one topic removed and then all is going back to its normal way.
InJustice

Styx wrote:
Fireboy I am not your enemy. My vote is they should give you your forum back...
Just with that one topic removed and then all is going back to its normal way.

Removed??? It's against a Nazi boy Styx.

That is about our space,our dignity,our freedom of speech,about our free will.

I'm being victimized by Le@n for several years,in fact the whole community are being attacked by him. The community must be warned,specially when I'm not broken the rules,there's only a street with thousand of condos. This is just a mistake,btw I'm anxious for the truth revealed since I'M not hiding or deleting anything.
Styx

Settle this with each other like grown up men in private.
I can't anymore do like this. If something is contact me in facebook.
Le@N

Quote:
I'm being victimized by Le@n for several years

Spoiler:

LOL.) Nothing like, before you crossed line in your forum.))
Was really neutral at TRMK, but you didn't appreciate it.

Quote:
That is about our space,our dignity,our freedom of speech

It's about forum rules, which you have not read.(
InJustice

Absolutely unbelievable...You are trying to manipulate The Administrator. This guy came from http://www.marsjupiter.com/

I'm' pretty sure that he are able to check who are saying the truth...this is not a stupid forum where you can lie,manipulate or use your moderators,countless of fake connections to help you. He is not stupid like the others,not passive of alienation.

This guy came from "marsjupiter", responsible for our host,our server, Le@n, were everything can be founded,checked analyzed...you are trying to lie to the responsible for our universe.

You may have lost your senses. Say what ever you want,call all of your fakes...this is not a simple forum Leon.

This is my last post,I won't act as a spammer. I 'll just wait for the administration.
Bravo

The Finish Him thread was not pulled because of its title. It was the content of the thread that caused concern, posting photos of people is dubious in the context of a hatred thread in itself, posting addresses and photos of someones home is genuine harassment and Admin pointed out that is over the line.

Trash talk, while unpleasant, usually does not result in a suspension. As forum owner it really is your job to ensure your forum is run properly and within a decent framework.

Please do not use this forum to argue with each other!
InJustice

Sorry man,that was not my intention. All posted pictures can be founded in a public form,through forum avatars,youtube,facebook. The google map street are not showing any specific address. Just a street with thousand of condos,it's just impossible to find his apartment,it is just a street.

I'm not violating the rules,everything can be founded by anyone in a public form in Internet.

Sorry for that reply but I can't sent you a private message.

look at that topic,he are laughing at this situation:

www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/28814-Mortal-Kombat-Trilogy-Extended-by-MKTX-Team?p=745981#post745981
Sigmund_Froid

Complain About Forum 'MK MUGEN Kings'

This Le@N guy still uses the decapitated head of Fireboy as a signature on TRMK. I sense favoritism being applied here.

Moderated: 1
We have no favouritism here, we don't know ANY of you. We don't care about your issues with each other, we care about our forums being run in a manner befitting and that our terms and conditions are met.
Draxxon

I am Draxxon former Admin of MKMP.

I just would like to add that Le@N is a trouble maker and
has caused issues on multiple occasions. He has had a
personal issue with FIREBOY for awhile now and provokes
him every chance he gets. This is all internet strategy.

FIREBOY should have his forum restored, and the drama
deleted. Le@N needs to be removed as MOD/ADMIN of
MKMP or else I will take StyxDeath up on his offer and
run the place with SimpliBand again.

If FIREBOYs forum stays banned, you guys need to give
MKMP to him and move to MKMW.

-Tom Romanotto
Draxxon

Bravo wrote:
In the other threads you show I find it difficult to follow the narratives of the thread as the language uses in words and jargon, alongside nicknames etc, so it's difficult to follow who is talking about who.

Yeah, that's ultimately my fault I'm sure. I started the words, jargon, slang and nicknames of the community.
Making the narratives cryptic is kind of the plan. I'll be glad to fill you in on Parrots, and Indains, and Fire Hose, etc... just let me know.

I would just like to add that there was other posts and other content from different users at MKKA that
I, as a member there, don't have access too anymore. I feel that is unfair, not just to me, but to everyone.

clearly these guys have ongoing issues that got out of hand, and this was the ultimate one up, to get FIREBRO's forum removed. Its not fair. Le@N has his own forum. www.mkmugenworks.myfreeforum.org
that he is an admin of. he should go to his own copy/paste template and do his own thing. the photo of his
supposed neighborhood In Russia was removed from a post by a guy in Brasil. Unlock the forum please, or these guys wont have neutral ground to settle all their issues.
Le@N

I think you both need to created different topic for your request. And, like said in section rules, you also need to post evidences.
Topic isn't yours and his purpose was clearly specified.
Bravo

Draxxon wrote:
FIREBOY should have his forum restored, and the drama
deleted.

I would agree, however Fireboy doesn't seem to think there was anything wrong with that thread, which is worrying. A deletion and a further promise of keeping that sort of harassment out of the forum would be a minimum so far as I can see. We don't 'hunt' forums, we simply require they are run in the correct way.
Le@N

Quote:
Fireboy doesn't seem to think there was anything wrong with that thread

Indeed, like i sayed MANY times he always hunted on MK users. It isn't first year already, when I noticed garbage in his forum.
Fireboy do nothing, except looking for new objects of attention.
Abel

I vote for Ban Le@n,he is the ultimate trouble maker

He has deleted all sections in MKMP, please guys,you must check it.
Le@n is the ultimate trouble maker. He are always trying to destroy Fireboy's work. He are always trying to manipulate the others acting as "Mr.nice guy".

I vote for a permaban for Le@n,he is a [namecalling moderated] and he did not comply with the administration of the forum. He tried to fool the administrator, this is very serious.

We are not running a vote, user placed on moderation, namecalling in first post is not a good start
Draxxon

Im sorry guys, I returned to MKMP.myfreeforum.org to get admin status back from styx and remove le@n, but he deleted the entire forum. that's two in one day. I can run MKMP and MKKA if Fireboy will allow it and remove all drama, as I have in the last years.

My only request, if fireboy's forum doesn't get unsuspended, and mkmp can't be restored, can you at least also
remove lean.
blackacid10

I'm a member of MKMP and before today I didn't even know who Leon was other than some rumors I didn't take sides on and a guy whose avatar I saw on posts every once in a while.  I'm a user and poster who was only interested in the game content.  Now I know Leon as the guy who got ticked off his admin credentials were being disputed so as a final spiteful act wiped out the entire forum that had 7 years worth of users' content on it.  In addition to getting Fireboy's site suspended, he just wiped every post from MKMP himself using his admin credentials.  Myself and a lot of users didn't even know about Leon and Fireboy's beef so I feel like I have to speak for us when I point out that Leon's actions today were damaging to a lot of people who didn't even know who he was and had no ill will against him.  First he reported Fireboy's site, which from the things I heard sounded like he escalated the conflict as much as anyone, but I kept quiet since it was none of my business. But the users of MKMP have not done anything to him, and he wiped our site without even any arbitration.  I don't know if there's anything in the terms and conditions about not willfully out of spite destroying the work of people you don't even know without any notice. But hopefully this is considered, because I'm sure anyone, no matter what side of the Fireboy vs Leon argument they're on, would agree that that is wrong.
Le@N

Well, I'm responsible for what happened with MKMP. And really glad, that everything will back to normal.
Except 2K dead souls, this achievement will be lost.)

P,S, However, you also responsible for everything, that happened. Need to solve problems in another way.)
Without lies, humiliation and provocations. I'm very satisfied, that Draxxon will pay from own pocket.

And MK MUGEN Kings should remain suspended. For moral damage Fireboy has done to many people.
Will be last message, I don't care about Fireboy's multiple followers here.
myff admin

I am not hearing any rational reason why I would want to reinstate this forum.
Bravo

Draxxon wrote:
he deleted the entire forum.

Myfreeforum does keep backups of forums and can be restored for a fee. If this is a case of a rogue admin, the forumowner can get the forum restored and remove the rogue admin as necessary. If the person who deleted the forum is the owner then that is their choice and nothing can be done other than a change of heart and again paying to have the forum restored from the backups.
Draxxon

Well, now I must decide if I will pay you guys $15 dollars to fix what LEAN has destroyed. Before his reckless
removal of 3000 members and 10s of thousands of posts MKMP was one of the top rated and active MFFs
out there. I'm undecided now, I'm not sure I'm willing to send money and pay of a service when I am
unhappy with the current situation. As someone who has supported MFFs for almost 10 years, I must say
I am very disappointed that MKKA can't be unsuspended. There are topics and posts and fan created game
content that could be recovered.

Guys, I'm trying to salvage whats left of this 10+ years communities activities. And I'm asking for help.
This was orchestrated by Le@N. The community is doing what we can to fix it on our side, but we need
a little understanding from you guys. All drama will be removed.
Le@N

Removal is pointless.) I taken full responsibility and left the forum.
I'll not back until Draxxon will remain 'Administrator' here.

P,S, Personal contempt started from "Fihish Him" thread.
Le@N

Deceive better next time, Draxxon.) This forum wasn't VERY active like you just described.
Like rest of compact MK MUGEN forums probably.

I strongly ask the moderators to close exhausted topic.
InJustice

This punishment is very unfair,no second chance?? It's serious work without financial purposes,a vital part for our small community. I'm hard worker,I need support to return my forum...I can do what is necessary for that.

"I am not hearing any rational reason why I would want to reinstate this forum."

"Forums that have run to spam through lack of attendance bring the whole free forums system into disrepute.

A commitment to clean up and protect a forum from spam using one of the many available measures will result in a forum being reinstated."

I'll just obey your decision...you are the ruler. I'm trying to keep our history alive.

What must be done? I can do what is necessary for that. sorry,please return my forum.
thepunisher

The irony of this, is that Draxxon was the user that has spreaded le@n īs adress and his personal photography to fireboy at mkka forum............. i am pretty sure is that le@n wanted to say here at the latest posts where itīs depends of admins/mods for to be revealed/approved.

Their posts await moderation so moderation staff can see them and others cannot. This is to stop a flame war developing here, as we don't care about that, we just care about the issue being resolved from an MFF viewpoint. Any relevant posts are being revealed to the other parties.
InJustice

myff admin wrote:

I can't delete his address without forum access.

I can do whatever you want,I can just remove his address or the entire post. I'm just waiting for what must be done.

Since 2008 without problems,please.
Bravo

InJusticed Fireboy wrote:
myff admin wrote:

I can't delete his address without forum access.

I can do whatever you want,I can just remove his address or the entire post. I'm just waiting for what must be done.

Since 2008 without problems,please.

I think a delete of the entire thread and a solemn undertaking that further harassment of this type won't happen again.
I'd say that is a minimum from you, the final decision is Admin's and his alone.

You've been given a fair hearing from the start, even before you were aware there was a complaint most of the complaint was disregarded as 'trash talk' and not in breech of rules. Le@n has also had a fair hearing from us. I think the promise of no further harassment and a delete of any existing harassment would go a long way here.

Draxxon wrote:
Well, now I must decide if I will pay you guys $15 dollars to fix what LEAN has destroyed.

We cannot be held responsible for who you give admin access to. MFF goes to great lengths to keep backups of forums at considerable server cost, for a free forum service this is incredible and goes much further than other 'paid' forum services. The small fee is to cover Admin's time to perform the service, it is not a lot of money.
InJustice

I promise,I'll remove his address as request by Adm.

I'll remove everything,just tell me what must be done. You have my word.
Bravo

just tell me what must be done.

I've already told you twice!

Bravo wrote:
I think a delete of the entire thread and a solemn undertaking that further harassment of this type won't happen again.

This is my opinion though, and Admin's decision is his alone to make ultimately.
Draxxon

I fully understand that someone with keys to the MFF panel is a risk. I actually passed the forum and left after 3 years or so. in 4 weeks these guys self destructed. A newbie admin shared keys with Le@N and this
is the result.

The purpose of telling you was to expose Le@N as a competitor trying to remove these MFFs at any cost and
not a victim or harassed. This is internet strategy. But instead of dealing with it ourselves he is bringing us
all here to harass you guys instead. I'm sure you have better things to do than this.

I'm interested in paying to fix both of these forums, how far back can I roll it?
Can it be rolled back more than seven days so I can undo a mass delete of
almost 3000 registered users?
Bravo

Draxxon wrote:
Can it be rolled back more than seven days so I can undo a mass delete of
almost 3000 registered users?

The short answer is 'yes'.
However as time goes on of course backups can be overwritten, but MFF backups are extensive, so you should be fine in this instance.

Start a new thread in another section to discuss the restore though so this thread doesn't get overloaded.
Draxxon

And is there a fee I can pay to get MKKA unsuspended?
Bravo

Draxxon wrote:
And is there a fee I can pay to get MKKA unsuspended?

No.

The terms and conditions are the terms and conditions, nobody can pay to get around them. All we ask is they are followed. I think if fireboy makes an undertaking to clean up and keep clean Admin will restore the forum (only Admin can speak for his final decision though).
Draxxon

thanx for your quick reply, im trying all avenues to undo this mess.

was hoping maybe I could get MKKA rolled back before the creation
of the thread.

Thanx again,
-Draxxon
Erick Jack

To much drama for nothing.

Cause of issue:

Personal address posted in a text form.

Solution:

Delete the line with his address.

End of case.

PS: Le@n is a trouble maker,he shouldn't have any kind of gain,since he is the source of all problems.
Le@N

Not everything can be bought with money.) He want to roll back, however "Finish Him" will stay here.
More, than week passed from its creation. Clown always acting like nothing was broken.
Revenge

derogatory and unhelpful post removed, user placed on moderation
InJustice

Meh...I feel like a criminal dude...I'm not a bad boy to deserve that punishment.. I still waiting for ADM,please help me.

Just check his actual avatar,how this is not enough? changed again. He are trying to fool all of you.

[image removed]

fake account here:

http://forum.myfreeforum.org/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=12017

I'LL save it before his change.

[image removed]

what he are doing right here. Can you remove that picture??

Please man,this is not fair.
Bravo

The fake 'firegoy' account posted a load of tripe which was deleted and the account banned.

We don't care about your petty arguments with each other, we are not here to take sides in your issues.

If you're not going to make a promise to delete the offending thread and make a promise to keep your forum clean in future then there is little point in going on with this thread. I'll keep it open for now but it's looking more and more like you want to score points off each other than to actually get the matter resolved properly.
InJustice

Bravo wrote:
The fake 'firegoy' account posted a load of tripe which was deleted and the account banned.

We don't care about your petty arguments with each other, we are not here to take sides in your issues.

If you're not going to make a promise to delete the offending thread and make a promise to keep your forum clean in future then there is little point in going on with this thread. I'll keep it open for now but it's looking more and more like you want to score points off each other than to actually get the matter resolved properly.

I'm sure about that,however that is important to understand what happened with Le@n's temper. His attitudes are clear.

I know,I had a bad reaction,I should came to here and report abuse

I promise,that will not happen anymore.No more personal information such as email,address,phone number or zip code.

I swear you.

I'll delete everything as requested,all thread . No more further issues,you have my word.

MFF starts in 2005,since 2008 without problems,please.
Revenge

I am pretty sure there is only Blah Blah Blah without reasons to restore.
And you're not really smart as you think, if still thrust that he will keep forum clean.
He will not, this forum is garbage since 2011 year. Sure you can easily check it and look into hidden closed threads.
Bravo

I know,I had a bad reaction,I should came to here and report abuse

I promise,that will not happen anymore.No more personal information such as email,address,phone number or zip code.

I swear you.

I'll delete everything as requested,all thread . No more further issues,you have my word.

MFF starts in 2005,since 2008 without problems,please.

On that note I think we now have all sides of the issue heard clearly and fairly, so to prevent further derogatory and unhelpful comments I'm locking the thread to await Admin's decision.

Make no mistake if Admin does grant your forum another chance a careful eye will be kept, not just by us, but by those who don't like you.
The internet is a big place, my advice is, if you don't like each other, keep clear from each other and you'll have happier lives.
Bravo

Please don't send me any more private messages, I haven't responded to any from either side and I won't in future, we run things in the open here, not by PM.

Admin, I am sure will let you all know his decision when he is good and ready.
myff admin

The decision is unchanged, there is no good reason to restore this forum.

If there had been a single email, new topic or PM presenting a good reason there might have been grounds to reconsider.

Instead there have been uncounted emails and PMs to all and sundry,  which just demonstrates that we are not dealing with a rational forum owner capable of dealing with the issues on their forum, when the issue on the forum is the admin themselves it is doubly important that we think the admin is capable of changing.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum