Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
cheryl1989

Any help for a breast health forum would be appreciated :)

Hi everyone, my names Cheryl and i run a breast health and enlargement forum, it has become quite popular and seems to be taking off really well, the problem is i would love to get a custom look to it, and i mean anything really, a logo or a theme or anything just so i can get the look i want. I would appreciate any help atall as im really no good with any of this, ive worked hard on the forum and done what i can but my limit has been reached and im desperate for some help. I guess i just want my forum to look the part really. I like the pink i have and i want it to be girly if possible lol and maybe some boobs in it somewhere lol but not rude. Anyway thanks for listening and any help with anything looks wise would be amazing and i would be very grateful. Heres the link to my forum if you want to take a look.
http://cherylsbreasttalk.myfastforum.org/index.php

Thanks again
Hugs Cheryl x
Bravo

For the template you currently have, it wouldn't be easy for you (as a beginner) to add a logo, as the template doesn't have a logo to start with.  It is possible but you'd need to learn a little html.

So, for a new header, you'd either need to learn a little html (there are a few guides on howtodoit on exactly this kind of situation, or change the template to one that already has a picture on it, making it easier for you.

Once you know which way you want to go about it, we can make your artwork for you.  Can't start it until you do that y'see as we wont know what size to make it, which is a vital thing of course  Wink
cheryl1989

Hi, and thank you so much for your reply, i know you all do this in your spare time and out the goodness of your heart so i really appreciate any help with the look of my forum  . I have tried to learn some html but i really struggle to be honest, i have been trying for a while, i will look at a new theme with a logo, just not sure how many on there suite my forum, this is a problem i have had. I will get back to you if i can find one and once again a big thank you.

Hugs cheryl x
cheryl1989

Hi, i have found a theme i could use called TMlilac, that has a banner but it has the log-in and memberlist icons in it, can that still be done?
will the banner just go round this. Sorry to be a pain, i am really struggling to find a theme to match my forum lol i guess i just want to much. But again thanks for your help and time, its very appreciated  

Hugs Cheryl xxxx
Bravo

Your forum still has the old template on so I can't see the TMLilac theme to be able to answer your question
cheryl1989

Sorry, i have changed it now. Thank you  
Bravo

Ah I see they have the menu as part of the picture, quite unusual that.

Is this the sort of thing you are after?

cheryl1989

wow, that looks fantastic, thank you so much, do i just follow the instructions on the how to do it to get it on my forum? i feel really stupid asking some of these questions i am sorry, you must get asked this a thousand times, but i am so grateful  

Hugs Cheryl x
Bravo

Bravo wrote:
If you're new to this kind of thing, here is a short tutorial (phpbb2) on how to actually put your logo on once you have it made for you:

Link
cheryl1989

BIG, BIG, Hugs and thanks to you lol its on and looks great, thank you so much.  Now if i can just figure out some other stuff ill be well away lol. Again thank you Bravo  

Hugs Cheryl x

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum