Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
rnc2b1

Changing Color

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>> http://blastoisepokelodge.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on: "Changing text color" "Changing Text"

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>

Ok I have searched the "HowToDoIt" site, no luck there then I come here and search also some what of help I did find an RBG color chart, I am wanting to change the color of the forums names to black but do not see in the "Edit theme" section which code to change that with, any help please?
myff admin

in phpbb3 you will need to edit the css  for the theme, for what you want its the forumtitle class that will need changing.
rnc2b1

Let me try this cause I used the "ctrl + F" and didn't see it in there:

Moderated: 1
Removed monumental amount of code (took me over a minute just to select it). There is no need to post up everything here. Also you posted code without code tags which can cause problems.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum