Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
pastor

change pic and text on top of forum.

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>
myff is outdoors360. need to replace top of page.im recreation site. would like my picture upload to top of page.then add crisper name text.will accept half of top as pic. and other half text.thats first. then when naming forums /like campgrounds, can i put in active links that go to affiliate sites? like-www. whatever.com? that way my guests go directly to site they want,not having to write it down and type it in.reason-some affiliates pay a comission if link goes thru me.last, how to link myff to my website?im very new to this so try to be patient with me. i will learn. thank you in advance    nick

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>
myff admin

http://howtodoit.myfreeforum.org/about18.html&highlight=logo

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum