Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Portal components
Yumi-Ulrich

Cash Mod Help!

http://codelyoko.myfunforum.org/i...=c0871c1b2a874250bf255dbedc277bb2

Ok I go into XCash and select the postcash in the dropdown menu and I do all of that, but if I would post something it doesn't give me any cash I need help with getting the cash and I read over the HowToDoIt forum, but I still couldn't do it!
myff admin

If anyone can make sense of that post feel free to help.
Yumi-Ulrich

here make it short I tried to put a cash mod on the site, but I failed I tried the howtodoit thing, but that didn't work i need help on putting the cash mod on so when I post I can get money or credits.
myff admin

If you have been reading any of the threads here where people have problems with the cash mod, then you will see we always ask them to show what they have done, so we can point out where they have failed to follow the guides. Just saying "it don't work" is not enough.
Yumi-Ulrich

Well... Can't I jsut start from the begning? cause I think i scrweed about everything up for the Xcash.
myff admin

You can start where ever you want to! But we can only help if we know what you have done.
Yumi-Ulrich

OK I don't feel like putting that in very good description so I got another problem though about the portals...

Ok on the edit template/logo page at the very ed of the page it says this: Missing portal template files
cms_emailbounce.tpl cms_filter.tpl cms_moderation.tpl cms_online.tpl cms_quizscore.tpl cms_webpage.tpl  

Is that somethign I should just ignore? or can you fix that?
Yumi-Ulrich

Sorry for the double post Well We had to make a new site since the other one we put the wrong code in and it like locked down the admin area and couldn't access anything so....

Here is the new Site link: http://codelyokoclub.myfunforum.org/

Ok I have checked the portal settings and there is no actions portal and the how to do it forum said I need the actions portal. I do not have it. And I believe that was my problem to begin with I wasn't able to get cash for posting so yea.
myff admin

Firstly you could have reset your template in the control panel. There was absolutely no need to create another forum.

Secondly you do have an ACTIONS portal on the new forum.
symon

Yumi-Ulrich wrote:
OK I don't feel like putting that in very good description so I got another problem though about the portals...

With an attitude like that, i personnely would hesitate on giving you any further help, as it could well be my time wasted. If things go wrong instead of working them out you throw in the towel andc start again, this would be a waste of my help and any others help.
Yumi-Ulrich

Sorry. Also Admin non of the Admins could acess the control panel it would ask for user name and password I would type it in and then it would bring me back to the forum's mainpage. Also I finally found the options portal! Yay!

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Portal components
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum