Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Portal components
Comkidwizzer3

Cash field not displaying

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link : theappleforum.myfreeforum.org

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template: personally made

Please indicate keywords you have searched on: cash field not showing cash

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>

I need help on showing the CASH, the cash field doesn't show its self on viewtopic_body.html. All it shows is : when I use this code

Code:
{postrow.custom_fields.CASH_FIELD_NAME}:{postrow.custom_fields.CASH_FIELD_VALUE}         
<!-- BEGIN custom_fields -->{postrow.custom_fields.CASH}<!-- END custom_fields -->
myff admin

Where are you getting that code from? It is all wrong.
Comkidwizzer3

Don't worry about it, could you please lock this topic?

I have fixed it  
myff admin

Rather than pointlessly asking us to lock a topic you could help others by explain how and why you think you went wrong?

Is there a miss leading guide? Were you working by guesswork? leaving things in the dark does not help the service improve.
Comkidwizzer3

Well, the other administrator used that code, I also couldn't figure <dd> or
to use from Howtodoit, then when I noticed a
tag, so I did what it said and fixed it.
sanae_machida

I can't do new topic!

Why???
myff admin

1. You must give the (myfree/myfast/myfine)forum.org link to your forum. A link should be given to the problem if at all possible. Do this whether you think it is important or not.
  2. Search on the forum and on howtodoit for your problem before posting. 90% of the posts we get have easily found answers if you search on a couple of key words from your post. If this is not the case report the keywords you searched on and we will make sure search works for the next person to try the same search terms. Each time someone doesn't bother to use the search, questions accumulate in the forum making it harder for people to actually find answers! as people searching will end up finding the question and not the answer.
  3. Keep it to one support question per thread, if you have another question start a new topic. This will help others using "search" to find answers.
sanae_machida

In my forum phpbb2, I don't see the portal "Cash Mod&am

Yeah, I know that, but... alright, this is my cuestion:

Well, this is my url: http://diyaoi.myfineforum.org

1)  The question is in "how do you do it" say that I have the option of using money "Cash Mod" on my forum. And also I read that review if I can not see him, tell one of the administrators myfineforum I install it.

Well, I can not see the option: "Moderation"

http://gallery.myff.org/gallery/131006/mod.png

It is the text in How do you do it:

"If you do not  see the  portals named Shop , Actions ,  then Please go to the support forum and request admin adds them for you. (Please check properly first before requesting.) "

Please, can you help me with this? I wish to have cash in my forum and open the Shop.

Thanks for all.

2)  I read in How do you do it the topic "Spoiler Button", url= http://howtodoit.myfreeforum.org/about80.html&highlight=spoiler. Well, I followed the steps and yes, I can see the spoiler action ... But in exchange, the choice of colors for text are inhibited. We can not change the color unless you write [color=red] ... etc.

My template: myfn_diyaoi3/posting_body.tpl  was change,  but... I don't Know I was wrong ...

I don't understand why can not write the code by my tpl...

Please, help me.

What do I correct the colors to be enabled again?

Thanks for alll.

PD: Sorry, my english is bad... u^^
myff admin

Keep it to one support question per thread, if you have another question start a new topic. This will help others using "search" to find answers.

I can see the MODERATION and SHOP portals in the admin panel of your forum.

But I can also see you are running google adverts that are not ours on your forum These seem to be from the shoutbox and running two sets of google adverts is not allowed. Please stop doing this or we will have to suspend your forum.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Portal components
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum