Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Running your community
Spokesmann

Cannot open administration panel

http://freesteammamod.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Come back after a short break away to find that I am unable to access the administration panel. I and my other admin can log onto the forum OK, as can my members. When I re-log into the admin panel nothing happens. I have tried resetting the forum to sub silver style through the Owner control panel but to no avail.

I have also discovered that our usual template will not load and we have the default style.

Can my password be reset so I can at least enter the admin panel and carry out necessary work or even better would it be possible to restore the forum to an earlier back up?

My Admin tells me he was able to get into the admin panel earlier this week but found all the graphics which give the forum its distinctive style missing.

Many thanks in advance.
Spokesmann

After much swearing and fiddling I am now getting the Admin panel, however it seem our normal template (  myff_freesteammamod4  ) is screwed...
myff admin

ah I have just reset to subSilver, and was going to say I got into the panel no problem, probably I was in there at the same time as you had got back in.
Spokesmann

Many thanks for your help.

Im assuming there is no way to restore how the forum looked from a back up? If not I'll get to work on a new look anyway.
myff admin

Getting template back is very hard, our backups at that level are very much geared to restoring all forums.
Spokesmann

myff admin wrote:
Getting template back is very hard, our backups at that level are very much geared to restoring all forums.

Not to worry, thanks any way.

Mike

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Running your community
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum