Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
Michael Short

Can Not Upload Avatar Pics

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link : gkit.myfreeforum.ort

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>> Recently our site was suspended and I put in a request to have it activated.  After the activation the option to upload avatars is missing in the profile section.  How do we get the back?
Thanks in advance for your assistance.
myff admin

I really doubt this has anything to do with suspension unsuspension.
look at general configuration for the avatar options, if that is set to allow then you may have broken the profile template in some way.
Michael Short

Can Not Load Advatars (Cont)

myff admin wrote:
I really doubt this has anything to do with suspension unsuspension.
look at general configuration for the avatar options, if that is set to allow then you may have broken the profile template in some way.

The setting in the configuration area is set to allow upload of the avatar but we no longer see the option that allow us to get the avatar from our computer to upload.    You mentioned broken template, How to I fix this.  

One of the avatars has in the properties http://gkit.myfreeforum.org/avata...m.org/129396516349e9d78af2dd1.jpg but it appears that we might not have the avatars directory or permissions to it.  Is there away for you as the admin to check our setup and see if everything is correct?  Thanks.
Michael Short

Thanks.

Thanks it is working now.  

Gkit.myfreeforum.org was setup some time ago under an email that is no longer in use.  We have forgotten the password that was used to set this up.  How do we go about changing the email address so that we can get the password.  I can correspond via PM (not allowed or me yet)  with the old email and the new email that needs to be switched.   Please advise, Thanks.
myff admin

post original email details to admin[at]myfreeforum.org

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum