Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
countryboy

Can access Admin Control panel but can't see the controls

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :

countrytalkandtips.myfreeforum.org

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>
Hello , I am new to this forum and am not familiar with some of the technical terms so please bear with me .

I can access the Admin Control Panel here  http://countrytalkandtips.myfreeforum.org/admin/index.php?sid=c3c05b4d175ce04290a3b4f6d5022ee2  but on the left hand side there is a sad face icon instead of the boxes of text which enable one to use the controls .

It has been like this for at least a week , possibly more . To the best of my knowledge I am the only person with Admin rights and I haven't done anything more radical than ban a spammer ie I can't think of anything which might have caused the problem at my end .

I'd be very grateful if you would look into this for me .
Great  platform (?), by the way . Thanks to all concerned .

PS I read your welcome mssg  and noted your comments about being polite . I hope all that ^ isn't too closely verging on being a creep !

All the best
countryboy

Sorry to hassle you by bumping this but I note that you normally respond quite quickly so I am wondering whether I have put my Q in the wrong place. If so could someone please redirect me ?
Many thanks
Bravo

Your question is in the right place, apologies for it being missed, that rarely happens. Admin is the only one who can look into these kind of questions, hopefully he'll have an answer for you soon.
countryboy

It has come back and appears to be ok now . I expect you already know that .
Thankyou very much .

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum