Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
derry

Background Colour

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

http://foreverangels.myfastforums.org

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template: SubCanvas

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>> Hi, This is probably going to be a really silly question but how on earth do I change the background colour for the index page (its listed as the front background on the how to do it section) I've tried changing the HTML but it's not having it. The bit i tried changing is at the bottom:

/* General page style. The scroll bar colours only visible in IE5.5+ */
body {
background-image: url(templates/myfs_foreverangels2/images/main1_column_bkgd.gif);
scrollbar-face-color: {T_TR_COLOR2};
scrollbar-highlight-color: {T_TD_COLOR2};
scrollbar-shadow-color: {T_TR_COLOR2};
scrollbar-3dlight-color: {T_TR_COLOR3};
scrollbar-arrow-color:  {T_BODY_LINK};
scrollbar-track-color: {T_TR_COLOR1};
scrollbar-darkshadow-color: {T_TH_COLOR1};
   background-color: #CCFDFF;

To be honest, we haven't decided on a particular colour we want but it would be nice to know which bit to change, the colour it is at the moment is supposed to be a turquoisey blue, and the very outer border seems to have changed, but I want the big area around the cherub picture to be the same colour so if i know which HTML bit to change then I can change it when we definitely have a colour

I should add that I did try to change the table cell colour 2 but that didn't work either

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum