Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
xtreminish

Asian Websites Models/discussion

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>
warning forum is in vietnamese and english

http://azn.myfreeforum.org/index.php

just done with the forum...nothing new
main page....http://khonghoitiec.tk
Zudane

You might want to make the adult section non-guest viewable...
xtreminish

re

oh really? why's that...is it the rule for myfreeforum.org?
maybe i make it non viewable by guest so people have to sign up to view my page hah that way i get more members? right yayyyyyyyyyy good idea but hey i register a nickname in ur forum already
myff admin

Your adult section breaks the T&C. It cannot just be hidden, it must be removed or the site will be suspended.
xtreminish

re

t&c i did followed it plus i have read that people could use myfreeforum for adult contect as long as u dont upload any to the server, plus links are not illegal....plus all adult content is embeded....plus the owner did not post anything....so its my fault to monitor them all the time of what they post? anyways in conclusion....so i have to remove the adult section??? immediately?
myff admin

admin (no pm's please) wrote:
Your adult section breaks the T&C. It cannot just be hidden, it must be removed or the site will be suspended.
xtreminish

re

there's so many forums that contained adults ok dont just focus on my forum and threaten me like that dude....zudame also got adult http://harsh-reality.net/
well adult is not there no more alright quit bugging me.....even though ur a site admin but you have to respect people be on this forum and donate...i did donated almost 200usd already for 2 months....so stop bothering me again...
myff admin

site suspended.
xtreminish

re

unsuspended me , i have taken down all the adults before u said it....all my works and creation....u cant just suspended without saying anything...i did immediately removed all the adults the first day u told me man geeshes
Zudane

Re: re

xtreminish wrote:
there's so many forums that contained adults ok dont just focus on my forum and threaten me like that dude....zudame also got adult http://harsh-reality.net/
well adult is not there no more alright quit bugging me.....even though ur a site admin but you have to respect people be on this forum and donate...i did donated almost 200usd already for 2 months....so stop bothering me again...

You are right, I do have an adult section.  But 2 things, 1) I am no longer on the MYFF servers, and 2) when I was on MYFF servers, and still now, there are no adult pictures or videos.
myff admin

You did did not say you had removed the offensive material instead you chose to argue offensively

For the record I have no record of any donation and donations make no difference to the rules anyway.

I am unsuspending, but in future if you are told you are breaking the T&C, then deal with it. The conditions are clear enough.
xtreminish

re

alright that would be a lesson for me then....i did removed all adult contents after hearing u said its against the tc so i removed it and told all members do not post any adult content u can see it urself....well thanks for unsuspended my forum...i put a lot of works into it....by the way zudame why did u move ur server?
myff admin

But as you can see from the T&C thread you have now been suspended for breaking other terms and conditions.

You have been running a warez site and that is illegal.
Zudane

xtreminish wrote:
alright that would be a lesson for me then....i did removed all adult contents after hearing u said its against the tc so i removed it and told all members do not post any adult content u can see it urself....well thanks for unsuspended my forum...i put a lot of works into it....by the way zudame why did u move ur server?

For greater control over my forum.  I am currently running my own VPS with a two forums and some various other services.
xtreminish

re

i know u  are taking problems so seriously  cause i said something u dont like....ur just want to suspended me for ur personal reasons....i have done what u said...took out adult content...and i donated anonymous....and if thats not enough then i have no idea....u can do watever u want....i have no regret , the only regret is that why do i be so honest to post on this site and share infomation with people.....well if u want to suspend my forum then its ok.....life goe on....whatever its free...u cannot control over it...if its paid then use ur power.....ok all i ask if for u to unsuspended me as now...thats all..i have taken all the adult so whatever the wares i have no ideas people post i have taken all it down......okkkk and just for ur information....in a person's life , a person wont live that long....so either u pity other people or u dont....if u dont....ur next life no one gonna pity u...but put u in hell and u know no one live forever...so the next thing u know....u might be in hell pretty soon..behind that screen ur just another person who speak, eat and sleep..but have a morality will you.....unsuspended me....thank you
Daniel(u1bd2005)

xtreminish wrote:
i know u  are taking problems so seriously  cause i said something u dont like....ur just want to suspended me for ur personal reasons....i have done what u said...took out adult content...and i donated anonymous....and if thats not enough then i have no idea....u can do watever u want....i have no regret , the only regret is that why do i be so honest to post on this site and share infomation with people.....well if u want to suspend my forum then its ok.....life goe on....whatever its free...u cannot control over it...if its paid then use ur power.....ok all i ask if for u to unsuspended me as now...thats all..i have taken all the adult so whatever the wares i have no ideas people post i have taken all it down......okkkk and just for ur information....in a person's life , a person wont live that long....so either u pity other people or u dont....if u dont....ur next life no one gonna pity u...but put u in hell and u know no one live forever...so the next thing u know....u might be in hell pretty soon..behind that screen ur just another person who speak, eat and sleep..but have a morality will you.....unsuspended me....thank you

It is nothing personal, the terms and conditions are there to make the forums the best place for everyone.

You agree to the terms and conditions when you sign up for a forum, as the admin of a forum you agree to abide by these rules and ensure that your members do the same.

If these rules are broken then head admin has to take appropriate action otherwise it could be MFF that are facing legal action because of the content of your forum.

If you take the time to read through the Terms and Conditions section of this forum you will see that Admin treats all cases fairly and there are many other cases similar to yours which have resulted in a suspended forum without the user saying anything to admin, so it's definetly not personal.
myff admin

Ridiculous accusations in TXT speak, along with what really are lies about donations only reinforce the point that not only was this a forum that totally breached many terms and conditions, but is hardly one that can be ever trusted to operate in good faith
Zudane

Daniel(u1bd2005) wrote:
xtreminish wrote:

It is nothing personal, the terms and conditions are there to make the forums the best place for everyone.

You agree to the terms and conditions when you sign up for a forum, as the admin of a forum you agree to abide by these rules and ensure that your members do the same.

If these rules are broken then head admin has to take appropriate action otherwise it could be MFF that are facing legal action because of the content of your forum.

If you take the time to read through the Terms and Conditions section of this forum you will see that Admin treats all cases fairly and there are many other cases similar to yours which have resulted in a suspended forum without the user saying anything to admin, so it's definetly not personal.

A well put post.  Whether you like them or not, you agreed to follow these terms and conditions.  If you did not read them, then it is your own problem - because you still agreed to them.

Donating money doesn't get you a free pass, you still need to follow the T&C unless you have explicit permission from the Admin (who is the only admin here, so I'm sure he'd remember any time he gives it).

If you want your site to keep running, then all you have to do is calmly respond and take down anything you need to.  If you are told you are breaking the T&C, but feel that you aren't - then calmly argue it, and use proper grammar and spelling.  Once the issue is resolved either your forum will be unsuspended or it will be unsuspended and you will need to remove the content in question.

Yelling, accusing, and making personal attacks will get you no closer to your goal of getting your forum back.
symon

Just to clarify why you were suspended again, you had many sections on downloading full movies this is illegal , you had sections for music as well.

nothing personal you broke the rules on more than one occasion, then you threaten us with religious mumbo jumbo, not the adult way of holding a conversation to try and resolve it.

Topic locked, there is a thread on this in terms and conditions, if you have anything constructive to say please say it there.

http://forum.myfreeforum.org/about18071.html

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum