Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Portal components
Christina

ARRRR....I'm am in SERIOUS NEED of help!

I am so tired of trying to understand how to do this. I need someone willing to help me step by step.I have tried reading and doing for about 2 weeks now and I have messed my board up several times! I am on a board called Hickory moms ( the one in my siggy ) and they helped me get one called bedfordmoms set up. but they cant remember how to get the picture box that I see on every time I post or look over the forum. If you want to sign in as me to see what I'm talking about that is fine. I'm willing to do that. I want one of those boxes on my Bedfordmoms but do not know what I am doing. On some of what I read it said something about a posting_body.tps ( i think that is what it was ) but I can't find that anywhere in the drop down box under the template/logo thing. What am I doing wrong? Will someone please do a step by step thing with me? Thank you so much!
myff admin

Re: ARRRR....I'm am in SERIOUS NEED of help!

Christina wrote:
but they cant remember how to get the picture box that I see on every time I post or look over the forum. !

I don't  know what you mean by this?
Christina

Re: ARRRR....I'm am in SERIOUS NEED of help!

admin (no pm's please) wrote:
Christina wrote:
but they cant remember how to get the picture box that I see on every time I post or look over the forum. !

I don't  know what you mean by this?

I really don't know how to explain it unless you sign on and see it. but they have a picture box that shows pics that members have uploaded. and every time you click on a forum the box is always there. It's just the guests can't see it. That is why I said you'll have to sign in. I'll be glad to give my login info so it can be seen to know what I am talking about. But it'd have to be in a pm so no one but you knows the info. I'm just trying so hard to learn things and I get frustrated easily and i tried things from other topics that I thought were related and nothing has worked. At the very bottom of my forum it says gallery and I clicked it and it showed pics I have uploaded on the forum that is for pics. But that is not what I was trying to do. I was trying for that box.  So sorry if I just confused!

The forum is www.hickorymoms.myfreeforum.org
myff admin

Looks like they have a RANDOMIMAGE portal in overall_header.tpl

{MYFF.RANDOMIMAGE}
Christina

WHat steps do I need to do to get it to work properly?

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Portal components
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum