Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
Bravo

Appeal Portal Image Submissions

Bar

Click to download file

Example:
myff admin

missing the 0.png image.
Bravo

myff admin

Many thanks

http://forum.myfreeforum.org/sutra119498.php#119498
Bravo

Circle

Click to download file

Sample:
myff admin

Thanks again.

I do note that these images are pretty large, but I think that is a good idea, scaling either via width/height in the image tag, or a thumbnail system on the server can deal with that.
Bravo

I just followed your lead on the size, figured you must have some kind of plan  
myff admin

Thus far out of all the efforts, I do like the circle ones best. Probably what I would use for the server appeal at the moment.

We have a range now that does show the potential I think
Zina2008

The "bar" may be the most practical size on a full forum, but it could act as a link to a "more info" page with bigger images.

I quite like the jigsaw idea, personally - if only because it's a clever way round the relentless "what's a server?" questions I can foresee . . .
myff admin

The piccie is actually a Cray super computer, rather more impressive than a rack mount server which all look very boring in every photo I looked at  
Bravo

Plaque

Click to download file

Example
myff admin

http://forum.myfreeforum.org/sutra119555.php#119555

Thanks again

I wonder if that is enough for now, as I do wonder how many people will actually find a use for this.

I personally want to do one or two more as it is providing a needed bit of practice.
Bravo

I wish I could help you, but I never used Gimp.  If you get hold of Photoshop though I can help you out with it, can be pricey though but you can (or used to be able to) get a free months trial.

I tried doing one of one of those servers but with all 1's and 0's coming out of it (sort of Matrix style) but it didn't quite work, well it looked ok but I couldn't think of a way to denote progress with it.  Might be an idea for one of the banners in future though.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum