Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Search Engines
Highspirit

Alexa and google Ranking

Has anyone got any tips on how to improve your alexa and google ranking?

Apart from getting my link out there, is there anything else that can be done?
myff admin

Re: Alexa and google Ranking

Highspirit wrote:
Has anyone got any tips on how to improve your alexa and google ranking?

Apart from getting my link out there, is there anything else that can be done?

on google we have a lot of threads.

With Alexa unless you have your own domain, you will only see our overall ranking. So that is not very meaningful.
Nick(NR)

google is pretty hit and miss when it comes to appearing on their searches, It took my forum about two weeks before it appeared on google, now it's number 2 on the list.

So be pateint, your time will come.
myff admin

Nick(NR) wrote:
google is pretty hit and miss when it comes to appearing on their searches, It took my forum about two weeks before it appeared on google, now it's number 2 on the list.

But only if you follow the advice in the threads. Search engines need a proactive appraoch.
Nick(NR)

admin wrote:
Nick(NR) wrote:

But only if you follow the advice in the threads. Search engines need a proactive appraoch.

Ofcourse it does, thats the approach I've taken

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Search Engines
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum