Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Search Engines
snowgoose

after members

ok im needing members desperatly for my forum if you want to affiliate with me post your forum here i will get an affiliates box image made for your forum and link it on mine

anyway my forum is

www.cxp.myfineforum.org

come along and join up and start customizing your os

Cheers

Jacob
CodyT07

I think you need a working template first.
snowgoose

i know

thats one problem i keep on having iv installed at least 5 plates and they all do the same?? any reason for this or just me??

Cheers

Jacob

cxp,petrolheads,technousers and decessussecui admin,owner and creator
CodyT07

You have to go to admin control pane-->styles management--->delete myfn_cxp, 1-4 or so, then install the template back onto them. As if you try to overwrite them they become buggy.
snowgoose

ok

ok now fixed cheers Cody
CodyT07

Now what you do is, combine some forums. Seriously you don't that many forums and its looks rather bare. So combine and get at least 15 to 30 or more posts going (not spamy ones) then come back here and ask for a link exchanges.
snowgoose

i

i dont have time to continuesly post thats why i need members to join and start posting so thats what im asking for new members to join up and get posting
CodyT07

Re: i

snowgoose wrote:
i dont have time to continuesly post thats why i need members to join and start posting so thats what im asking for new members to join up and get posting

If you don't have to time to post, you don't have time to run a forum.
snowgoose

i do

i have plenty of time to run my forums all 4 ( soon to be 5) just not enough time to post in them all at the same time
CodyT07

Re: i do

snowgoose wrote:
i have plenty of time to run my forums all 4 ( soon to be 5) just not enough time to post in them all at the same time

How can you run a forum without posting?
If you want members get topics going so it isn't all bare.
Saying "Hey you make this forum for me" isn't going to work. You are going have to make that forum successful.
snowgoose

yeah

im just in the process of making enquires into using articles of another website but untill then i can not post much on thier so i need members it has worked with my previous fprums just not this one
CodyT07

Re: yeah

snowgoose wrote:
im just in the process of making enquires into using articles of another website but untill then i can not post much on thier so i need members it has worked with my previous fprums just not this one

Why not get the other forums done then work on this one? It sounds your letting someone else make your forum. Saying it work now, but members do have family's and school/work to attend to. Your relaying to heavily on them to create your forum. Take stuff one step at a time. Complete your other projects and come to this one. I'm not being mean I'm just telling you. It may work now, but it probably won't in the future.
snowgoose

im planning

im planning to get a secondry admin on two of my forums to relieve me of the work and give me some spare time to start on cxp so hopefully this will work
CodyT07

Re: im planning

snowgoose wrote:
im planning to get a secondry admin on two of my forums to relieve me of the work and give me some spare time to start on cxp so hopefully this will work

Just please don't get a rouge admin.
snowgoose

we

we are now offering a free computing e-book to the next 20 members that join up so come along and join and discover the wonders of OS Customization

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Search Engines
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum