Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.
 


       myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Link Exchange
BookwormUK

Affiliates exchange

anyone want to do one of these on 2 forums
you will need 88 x 31 banner
the exchanges i will be doing them on are http://bookwormuk.myfastforum.org and
http://yorkshirefolk.myfineforum.org


i need to do a little more work on my steve irwin one but i will be doing exchanges on there soon.
Danny M

i will do one if you want
BookwormUK

on both?? if so yeah ok


http://bookwormuk.myfastforum.org



http://yorkshirefolk.myfineforum.org
Danny M

Well i have only one, so you do some posts on my forum then i will add both

get me

and if you want i will make some posts on yours
BookwormUK

Danaldinho wrote:
Well i have only one, so you do some posts on my forum then i will add both

get me

and if you want i will make some posts on yours
i wouldnt know where to start, ive never watched southpark
The Alchemist

Add me too here's mine:


OR
Danny M

well theres loads more sections on the forum not to do with south park

or you can just give me one of your banner things
BookwormUK

Pedig®ee wrote:
Add me too here's mine:


OR
im added yours to both mine, are you adding both mine?
BookwormUK

Danaldinho wrote:
well theres loads more sections on the forum not to do with south park

or you can just give me one of your banner things
ok will do 10 posts that ok??
The Alchemist

I added you.
BookwormUK

Danaldinho wrote:
well theres loads more sections on the forum not to do with south park

or you can just give me one of your banner things
i made 10 posts on yours as BookwormUK
BookwormUK

Pedig®ee wrote:
I added you.
thank you
Danny M

okay then bookworm

so shall i post my affliate logo thing now then

and thanks for doing the posts
BookwormUK

Danaldinho wrote:
okay then bookworm

so shall i post my affliate logo thing now then

and thanks for doing the posts
ok then and i am even gonna keep posting on there as and when too if thats ok
Danny M

BookwormUK wrote:
ok then and i am even gonna keep posting on there as and when too if thats ok


what do you mean
BookwormUK

Danaldinho wrote:
BookwormUK wrote:
ok then and i am even gonna keep posting on there as and when too if thats ok


what do you mean
i mean i will remain a member not just post those 10 posts in exchange for a link
btw you have been added to both mine
Danny M

okay then please do be a proper member

and you havent added my link to both your forums have you
BookwormUK

Danaldinho wrote:
okay then please do be a proper member

and you havent added my link to both your forums have you
i have at the very bottom of the page in the scrolling affiliates boxes
Danny M

oh yea i seen them
BookwormUK

Danaldinho wrote:
oh yea i seen them
mine arent on yours though
Danny M

i know i'm waiting for you to post them with the code you want

and i will add them when you tell me the code

thanks
BookwormUK

code do you mean?? i have posted both buttons and url's on post 3 of this thread
Danny M

Like what code do you want me to add to the overall_footer so your banner appears there
BookwormUK

Code:
<a href="http://yorkshirefolk.myfineforum.org "><img src="http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h307/rach1980/yf1.gif "></a>


Code:
<a href="http://bookwormuk.myfastforum.org "><img src="http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h307/rach1980/bwbutton1.gif "></a>

Danny M

right all done and all sorted now
wills99

BookwormUK wrote:
Code:
<a href="http://yorkshirefolk.myfineforum.org "><img src="http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h307/rach1980/yf1.gif "></a>


Code:
<a href="http://bookwormuk.myfastforum.org "><img src="http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h307/rach1980/bwbutton1.gif "></a>



Hi Bookworm, I have added both of yours to my forum, can you place mine on yours.

Code:
<a href="http://all80suk.myfastforum.org/index.php"><img border="0" src="http://www.all80s.co.uk/cooltext31901687.gif" alt="all 80s Forum"></a>


Thanks.
Danny M

its all done now then isnt it Bookworm

nice doing business with you

please do some more posts on my forum aswell when you can
BookwormUK

all80s wrote:
BookwormUK wrote:
Code:
<a href="http://yorkshirefolk.myfineforum.org "><img src="http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h307/rach1980/yf1.gif "></a>


Code:
<a href="http://bookwormuk.myfastforum.org "><img src="http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h307/rach1980/bwbutton1.gif "></a>



Hi Bookworm, I have added both of yours to my forum, can you place mine on yours.

Code:
<a href="http://all80suk.myfastforum.org/index.php"><img border="0" src="http://www.all80s.co.uk/cooltext31901687.gif" alt="all 80s Forum"></a>


Thanks.
added ya hunni
BookwormUK

anymore??????

       myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Link Exchange
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum