Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Running your community
zeox

Advice Needed

Moderated: 1
Link removed due to abuse of this section

So i just made the forum and need some advice on well anything really i'll try my very best im only 14 so i don't know that much about computurs but when it comes to ants i can't be beat! Lol okay back onto topic what does it need?
Bravo

Quote:
Users posting from this IP address
~demon [ 18 Posts ]  
ant1994 [ 1 Post ]  
zeox [ 1 Post ]

Please stop!

Advertise your forum in the post your forum section and not by abusing this section.  And stick to one username on this board, you have been warned about this before.
Bravo

This is a previous warning you have received

admin (no pm's please) wrote:
I am also getting very annoyed at the multiple accounts   You can have multiple forums even if it is a bit silly, but you cannot run multiple accounts on the support forum.

I require you to tell me what the score is here and for you to stop doing it.

Yet here you are again with yet another account.
myff admin

The account has been banned.
WarcraftDiscussions

Re: Advice Needed

zeox wrote:
im only 14 so i don't know that much about computurs

Sorry, I just have to comment on this. I realize he wont respond, but I just gotta point out that age has nothing to do with knowledge of anything. My brother, roughly two years older than you, could build you a computer. It is kind of like saying a kindergartner is in-able to have proper grammar (which mine was quite decent :P).
Zudane

Re: Advice Needed

WarcraftDiscussions wrote:
zeox wrote:
im only 14 so i don't know that much about computurs

Sorry, I just have to comment on this. I realize he wont respond, but I just gotta point out that age has nothing to do with knowledge of anything. My brother, roughly two years older than you, could build you a computer. It is kind of like saying a kindergartner is in-able to have proper grammar (which mine was quite decent :P).

The point was that this same user has gone with MANY accounts on here, created MANY forums, and each time has expected someone else to do the work, giving various reasons why they are unable to.  They want someone else to make them a successful forum.

But since this is done now, I'm locking it.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Running your community
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum