Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
simm0uk

Admin Flood Banned

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :

"http://applikasieexpress.hotblack.myfreeforum.org/index.php"

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:

Flood ban
Flood banned
Ban length
remove flood ban
Admin banned
Admin flood ban
+many other permutations

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>

Is it possible to have an Admin flood ban removed please?

I am a designated Adminstrator for our forum as linked above, yesterday whilst making some template changes as editor, I recieved the "Flood Ban" message and have since then been unable to access directly our forum at all or this support forum. It appears to be IP related as I can work around this using a proxy server but obviously this isn't ideal and I'd prefer not to have to do so as who knows what information these servers take from you while you use them

Other members of our forum are having no difficulties in accessing the forum and have full services available to them.

Please let me know what information, if any more, you require to allow you to assist me

Many thanks in anticipation of your support

Simm0uk
myff admin

As you say this will be at an IP level.

But you have not told us the IP!
simm0uk

myff admin wrote:
As you say this will be at an IP level.

But you have not told us the IP!

I Wasnt comfortable just posting up my IP address in a public forum, was waiting for a response, could I PM to you if that would be ok?
editor

There really is nothing to worry about ibn posting an IP.
I can delete it after checking it of you like.
simm0uk

editor wrote:

Brilliant, thanks: this is my current IP but as it isnt static it may be a different one I was on with yesterday.

simm0uk

simm0uk wrote:
editor wrote:

Brilliant, thanks: this is my current IP but as it isnt static it may be a different one I was on with yesterday.

Not to spam the thread but I've just looked up the other IPs against my log on for our forum

these are the only 2 others registered against me
simm0uk

Guys,

I'm not sure what you did if anythign as no one has posted but I checked again today to see if I could get on our forums and I can, I still ahve the same IP address so I think yuo guys had somethign to do with clearing things for me.

I appreciate your help and if at some point one of ou admins could just obliterate the IP portions I'd be really grateful

Thanks for all your time

Simm0uk
kagome

simm0uk wrote:
Guys,

I'm not sure what you did if anythign as no one has posted but I checked again today to see if I could get on our forums and I can, I still ahve the same IP address so I think yuo guys had somethign to do with clearing things for me.

I appreciate your help and if at some point one of ou admins could just obliterate the IP portions I'd be really grateful

Thanks for all your time

Simm0uk

Just click the icon in your posts. You can edit out your IP that way. Hope that helps. Only reason I am posting is because I see no one else has taken your IP out for you. But really your IP does not reveal too much about you. It is your email address that you never want to post on forums.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum