Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
Noxrame

Adding something to the Mini-profile

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link : http://avelia.myfreeforum.org

Please indicate keywords you have searched on: Cash, profile, mini profille

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>
So first off, The PhpBB3 HOWTODOIT site refuses to work for me. Anytime I try, I get the below error
Screenshot 1

I tried following the directions on the PhpBB2 forum, but I got confused and am unsure of how to proceed.

What I am trying to do is add a custom profile field for my site's virtual currency. I added the field and have it set up to where I want it, However, I would like the field to show up on the Mini-Profile on the actual forum, so that it's easy to see at a glance how many of the virtual currency that user has.

So this is what the ACP looks like:

Screenshot 2

This shows that the Profile field is active and working on the normal UCP

Screenshot 3

But this is where I want it to show up, just under where it shows how many posts the member makes.

Screenshot 3

I'm sure it's just a matter of adding a bit of code to the profile template, but I am unsure of the exact coding to use. Could someone help please?
Bravo

Re: Adding something to the Mini-profile

Noxrame wrote:

So first off, The PhpBB3 HOWTODOIT site refuses to work for me. Anytime I try, I get the below error
Screenshot 1

Howtodoit is not on myfab, the phpbb3 version is on myfast: http://howtodoit.myfastforum.org/
Noxrame

According to This Thread the link is fab. The like you provided is where I was at earlier. If that site is for phpbb3, my admin panel must be different, or someone is using the wrong screenshots, as it doesnt match what mine looks like.

That being said, I did follow the instructions on thst site, but I dont know what bit of code to put where to make it show up in the mini profiles. That is where I am lost.
Noxrame

I swear I am the derpiest when it comes to noticing things.

Turns out I didn't have the option enabled on the board features. I fixed it myself xD
Bravo

Noxrame wrote:
According to This Thread the link is fab.

Thanks for flagging that up, I've corrected the link.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum