Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
bazfalty

adding smilie trouble

http://www.onlyoldskool.myfastforum.org

Please indicate keywords you have searched on: smilie, smilies

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>

when i go to add 1 or 2 smilies  and i fill in the details and click add it is showing files is missing, I;ve not added a new smilie to the forum since we had the software upgrade and was wondering if all the smilies have been aded to the database. I;ve tried 4 different smilies from the packs and get the same issue with them all
myff admin

This is or rather was a regression in the upgrade. A classic example of where efforts to improve phpBB3 a little have run into trouble
bazfalty

ok thanks
kazobel

Go to Administrator Panel, and chose the "Posting" tab, the forth option down in the list is "Smilies", in there chose "Install smilie package" and chose the one you want but also tick the " Replace matches " radio button because some packages have corrupt images or two versions of the same smilie so that will delete those. If you pick "Smilies/smiles.pak" from the "Select a package file" dropdown list that will give you all the smilies that you can see on here when you post a message so basically all these

Wink              

And as for the rest of the packages just play around and see what you like  

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum