Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
Chat board Jesus

Account Suspended

Please tell me why fantasywhatnot was suspended. Thanks!
myff admin

You must give the (myfree/myfast/myfine)forum.org link/address of your forum. A link should be given to the problem if at all possible. Do this whether you think it is important or not. DO NO GIVE YOUR OWN DOMAIN LINK IT MUST BE THE NAME YOU CREATED HERE.

Luckily I know you mean:

http://fantasywhatnot.myfreeforum.org/

Which has just been suspended because there are tons of spam pharmaceutical posts.

If we get a commitment to clear them out immediately we will unsuspend.
Chat board Jesus

I wil clear them ASAP.
editor

I want something better than asap, a clear commitment that of I unsuspend at a certain time, you will immediately start clearing things.
Imprez

imprez.myfastforum.org suspended

Hi I've just got an email telling me my forum has been suspended if this is about advertisements of pharmaceutical companies posting on my forum then have tried my best to stop it by making all posts of newly registered users to be approved by a mod or admin to my knowledge other users cannot see posts awaiting approval please shed a bit of light on the situation for me thanking you in advance,

Imprez.myfastforum.org
myff admin

Re: imprez.myfastforum.org suspended

Imprez wrote:
Hi I've just got an email telling me my forum has been suspended if this is about advertisements of pharmaceutical companies posting on my forum then have tried my best to stop it by making all posts of newly registered users to be approved by a mod or admin to my knowledge other users cannot see posts awaiting approval please shed a bit of light on the situation for me thanking you in advance,

Imprez.myfastforum.org

You should set visual confirm to stop bot registrations. In this case the forum does not seem overwhelmed with an issue and I have unsuspended.
Please check things out though to see if there are issues.
Imprez

Thanks and I have changed a couple of my security setting and pruned all of the offending members sorry for the trouble.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum