Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
fishy

Account Activation

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :
http://theevicted.myfastforum.org/index.php

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:
none

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:
account

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>
I hope that this in the correct thread, I apologize if is not. I can remove it, and post where appropriate if pointed in the right direction.

A user (Puppy) at our forum (theevicted) tried to register an account here at the support forum. The account activation email wasn't received. So, the account can't be activated. Reregistration isn't allowed. Since one has to be signed in before a question can be asked, we're kind of stuck. Can another account activation email be sent?   (I'm not supposed to post personal information, I'm not sure whether or not the email address in question counts?)

Thank again for your patience.
Bravo

Quoted from the FAQ

Quote:
If a user has failed to recieve an email for account activation

Go to :-
The Administration Panel, then

"User Admin/Management",

Enter the user name

You will now be able to modify the users profile, at the bottom there are special admin only fields including:

"User Is Active".

This field should be set to Yes, and then you should "Submit" the changes with the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.
fishy

I am sorry if I was not clear. It is not an account activation problem with our site, it is a problem with this one.

None of us lowly individuals ( ) has access to the Admin panel for this forum, so I am asking that another email be sent.

Thank you!
Bravo

My apologies, I'd misread it (at 5:58am   )

I'm sure admin can fix it when he gets on, in the meantime, the email would have been sent and quite often these things go into the 'junk' part of your email automatically, so it is always worth trying there as a first resort.
fishy

Ha! Easy to do I suspect with the amount of these requests you guys have to sift through!

Yeah, we checked junk folder and overall security settings. It should have gotten through, but it's nowhere to be found. Can't reregister the account, can't activate the account without the email, and can't login to request an email because the account isn't active. *And around and around we go*

When the admin gets in, and has a spare moment to try to retify this, we'd be very appreciative. Have a good day!

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum