Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Search Engines
raju

about SEO

hello to all here........
i want to know something  related to search engine optimization. Some web design companies do not use nested tables and only use CSS (cascading style sheets) for search engine optimization point of view. Can anyone tell that does nested table structure of the page creates problem in SEO .........?  
thanks for your time......
Nick(NR)

Re: about SEO

raju wrote:
hello to all here........
i want to know something  related to search engine optimization. Some web design companies do not use nested tables and only use CSS (cascading style sheets) for search engine optimization point of view. Can anyone tell that does nested table structure of the page creates problem in SEO .........?  
thanks for your time......

I personally don't believe it makes much difference when search engines are only looking at indexing a site pages content, tables I'll admit will take the search engines slightly longer to index, but there is that added extra that everything is where it should be without a great deal of tweaking which is something I have noticed when doing css based div layouts.

All I can say in terms of getting any site noticed better(maybe not so much faster) is something I've noticed my brother do on a travel agents site and that is to link the whole description for a location to it's information page as the description could be upto/or over 30 words all of which keywords to a travel agent.
raju

hello ....
thanks for your reply.....
thanks for your useful views you have given.......

best wishes

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Search Engines
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum