Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
Perspicacity

A question about forum search function

My link: http://lafamilia.myfastforum.org/

When I go to the my fast forums home page and search for my particular forum by name I can not find it. I ask for a list and it lists a number of forums but not mine. I double checked to make sure it was in the right catigory (Games: Online games) and it is. I'm not sure what the problem is. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Mod: I apologise if this is the wrong forum but I couldn't find an apropreat place to put this question as it's an odd one.
symon

You only have 2 members and 1 post.

If its still the same as before forums need at least 50 posts and over 10 members.
Perspicacity

Thanks

Thanks for clearing that up. The site is not finished. I just wanted to make sure that when I did open it to the public that they would be able to find it.
Zudane

Honestly, it would be much easier to find by typing in the address than by going to the directory and looking it up.  If you are hoping people to stumble upon it in the directory then you need to get very close to the top for the category or overall.  Much better luck finding people that would want to join and inviting them.
Perspicacity

No, you misunderstand. I do not want random people "stumbling on to" my site, the people who go there will be sent there by me. I just want to make sure that if for some reason they cant find it with the directions I give them they can find it them selves just by searching for it by name. Thanks for the input.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum