Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Link Exchange
Cloverfield

2 to affiliate

Usually to have your banner at the bottom of my forum you would have to have over 250 members and 15,000 posts. If you donate 2 through paypal (button on my forum) this will become renderless for you.

You must join, start a thread in the appropriate section stating you have done so, then it will be checked. Once cleared, post your banner in the thread (on my forum) (preferably 88x31) and it will be added.

www.futuramaff.com
CodyT07

EDIT: Unlocked.
Sapp

Smokey, you've gone nuts!Affiliating with only good/successful forums is understandable, but charging money!?It's crazy if you ask me, but probably worth it.I'm just glad you affiliated my Sonic forum before this happened :P On a separate note:Congrats to Cody for getting that long desired mod position.
Cloverfield

I'm not Smokey anymore. And i havn't affiliated wth you. This is to leave a banner on my forum...not a link.
Sapp

I'm talking about the bottom of your forum, my banner is there.
Cloverfield

Oh yh, i have no idea why thats down there.
Sapp

...What do you mean by that?
Cloverfield

That must have been put up when i didn't have ANY rules.
Sapp

In other words it doesn't qualify. :P
Cloverfield

Not anymore, but i'll keep it there coz i like you.
Sapp

Thanks.
But dude, it's hard to get good members these days.Especially when none of your friends like forums, or what it's about.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Link Exchange
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum