FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Who is OnlineWho is Online   Join! (free) Join! (free)  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  • Welcome

WITNESSES.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scott Ogun
FLAG

Virtual Cash: 30

Add Karma

rated by 0 members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: WITNESSES.  Reply with quote

http://witnesses.myfreeforum.org/

This is a new Biblical Questions, Answers and Discussion forum started February 24, 2012. It is a spiritually restaurant  that you can visit, view the  list on the menu and choose the appropriate food to feed your starving Spirit.

We have Discussion on Biblical subjects, women and men issues, the weather, Bible Class, words of Inspiration that you can take with you on your mobile devices to encourage you through out the day. Daily Devotionals on various subjects  and we take prayer requests, from members, their friends family and visitors, we close the forum every night  parying on the requests  submitted through out the day etc.    Please visit our forum and be encouraged, teach and learn.  

Godbless your day and protect your ways in Jesus name Amen.

Admin.

I act and who can reverse it?"

Isaiah 43:13
Post new topic   Reply to topic    myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: