FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Who is OnlineWho is Online   Join! (free) Join! (free)  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  • Welcome

Can someone help put this logo on my forum?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eternal68
FLAG

Virtual Cash: 100

Add Karma

rated by 0 members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:25 am    Post subject: Can someone help put this logo on my forum?  Reply with quote

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :

http://seasablaze.myfastforum.org...=c2f98cc35fac4066ea4845d117e06856

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

myfs_seasablaze1

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:

N/A

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>> Umm ok, I'm doing the best I can: My question is - Can someone with the authority please enter the following logo to my forum header please, I've been trying to for 2 days and it just wont show up on my forum header. This graphic is the right size and it just wont work, besides I dont understand how the "change Logo" part of the admin board works. Doesn't make much sense, and there is no description to expalin what each thing does. Other than that I have no complaints so far and things are progressing nicely, just hope someone will add the logo for me as it seems I am unable to do it myself. This part of the admin board needs to be far simpler to use.

Anyways I think the Myfastforums are a great community resource and congratulations to everyone involved on such a successful venture, if someone can do this for me I would be eternaly grateful, only thing stopping the launch of my forum at this point, thanks.

Eternal68
Eternal68
FLAG

Virtual Cash: 100

Add Karma

rated by 0 members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forget it, I worked it out, thanks. Sorry for any inconvienience.

Eternal68

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: